Damn, just missed a Darwin nomination!

Poor Dear...should have drunk a bottle of vodka, and 6 can of Special Brew before performing this operation. Should have used a blunt, rusty hacksaw..... Hmmm!!

I think he qualifies - hacking off your wedding tackle with a Stanley knife seems as good a way as any other of removing yourself from the gene pool. Although glued back on with a dab of Airfix, I doubt it's up to much shagging any more.

In this instance, Crawley, West Sussex, but I don't think that's what you meant.
Knowing that shithole, it doesn't surprise me that he comes from there!

"I can't wait until I've had the operation and I'm 100 per cent woman"

going to be a long wait for that as surgery can only do so much, maybe they could do a womb implant? insert a few fallopian tubes?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
"I can't wait until I've had the operation and I'm 100 per cent woman"

going to be a long wait for that as surgery can only do so much, maybe they could do a womb implant? insert a few fallopian tubes?
A box?

Reg: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

Slash,slash & Bobs you're Auntie!!

Twat............

My Topper, Cape and call me a Hackney my good man............

Slash,slash & Bobs you're Auntie!!

Twat............

My Topper, Cape and call me a Hackney my good man............
Righto, you're a Hackney. Badoom, tisch!

just think of all the money they could of saved on therapy drugs surgury and so on if thay had just let the twat die, but no they had to save his life an have a big story out of it.

I think the extra X chromosome is the real sticking point.....
last time I mentioned something like that on a thread about those who have sex appearance altering surgery certain people got terribly upset.

Scratch todger with stanley knife. Call ambulance. Jump NHS waiting list. Good thinking, should have let him die (slowly).

Was it a eunuch with a synthetic hormone dependency claiming to be a woman perchance?
I didn't say it was anyone from this site though... and I never coined the phrase 'woman walt'