Damn, just missed a Darwin nomination!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crimsonhussar, Sep 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

In this instance, Crawley, West Sussex, but I don't think that's what you meant.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Poor Dear...should have drunk a bottle of vodka, and 6 can of Special Brew before performing this operation. Should have used a blunt, rusty hacksaw..... Hmmm!!
  3. Should've just smashed it off with a big fuck off hammer.
  4. stikes me hes a c*nt allready
  5. I've done worse etc etc
  6. I think he qualifies - hacking off your wedding tackle with a Stanley knife seems as good a way as any other of removing yourself from the gene pool. Although glued back on with a dab of Airfix, I doubt it's up to much shagging any more.
  7. Knowing that shithole, it doesn't surprise me that he comes from there!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. "I can't wait until I've had the operation and I'm 100 per cent woman"

going to be a long wait for that as surgery can only do so much, maybe they could do a womb implant? insert a few fallopian tubes?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

A box?

Reg: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Slash,slash & Bobs you're Auntie!!

My Topper, Cape and call me a Hackney my good man............
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Righto, you're a Hackney. Badoom, tisch!
  12. I think the extra X chromosome is the real sticking point.....
  13. just think of all the money they could of saved on therapy drugs surgury and so on if thay had just let the twat die, but no they had to save his life an have a big story out of it.
  14. cross_main_1382446a.jpg

I'd tap that ...if only it had something to tap other than the brown orifice.