Damaged my self after adsc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently went Hunting (No foxes were harmed) and fell off the horse, i Landed with my hand underneath me fortunately my wrist is fine but my ribs are fubar.

Should I visit the doctors? as the doctor cant do anything to help ribs heal anyway would I just be putting my self in danger of being deferred for 12 months?

Cheers.

Damaged your self hunting ey old chap?

maybe just bruised yourself

I recently went Hunting (No foxes were harmed) and fell off the horse, i Landed with my hand underneath me fortunately my wrist is fine but my ribs are fubar.

Should I visit the doctors? as the doctor cant do anything to help ribs heal anyway would I just be putting my self in danger of being deferred for 12 months?

Cheers.
Don't waste time with doctors or A&E. What do they know?

Just ask a bunch of total strangers on the internet - they will be guaranteed to offer excellent medical advice and not behave like a bunch of cnuts...

Rodney2q

PS My advice - take two paracetamol for the pain, two Ibruprofen for the bruising and **** off.

There still hunting at this time of year? Wow hunt I used to hunt with stopped in march. Id suggest ibruprofen and paracetemol

Status
Not open for further replies.