Damaged hearing, hearing loss? New sim adjusted to the hearing you do have

Go-for-it

Swinger
Lets face it with hearing loss mobile calls can be a nightmare, here is a solution.

Audacious is a company that is run by people with hearing difficulties. They have developed a sim that can be tuned to your individual remaining hearing frequencies...magic stuff. The do a free online hearing comparisson test which takes about 5 mins.

They do a month test package for a £1, yes one pound.

Process... buy sim, fit it in mobile, do an online tunning test. Takes in total 15 mins from sim fit to mobile adjustment. Bingo! You will need a lap top to do this, it can be done with or without hearing aids being worn.

When my partner listed to the online test she said 'good god is that actually what you hear!' Up until that point she just thought my hearing loss was a scam to avoid mowing the lawn.

Audacious.co.uk

We're Audacious and we're a better kind of mobile service provider. We clarify your mobile calls based on the way you hear. So you can have clearer calls and connect in the way you want to. Because everyone hears things differently.

Dam good kit, highly, highly reccomended.

Lets face it with hearing loss mobile calls can be a nightmare, here is a solution.

Audacious is a company that is run by people with hearing difficulties. They have developed a sim that can be tuned to your individual remaining hearing frequencies...magic stuff. The do a free online hearing comparisson test which takes about 5 mins.

They do a month test package for a £1, yes one pound.

Process... buy sim, fit it in mobile, do an online tunning test. Takes in total 15 mins from sim fit to mobile adjustment. Bingo! You will need a lap top to do this, it can be done with or without hearing aids being worn.

When my partner listed to the online test she said 'good god is that actually what you hear!' Up until that point she just thought my hearing loss was a scam to avoid mowing the lawn.

Audacious.co.uk

We're Audacious and we're a better kind of mobile service provider. We clarify your mobile calls based on the way you hear. So you can have clearer calls and connect in the way you want to. Because everyone hears things differently.

Dam good kit, highly, highly reccomended.
On the downside, you probably will have to mow the lawn now as she'll be able to get appropriate hearing protection!

Go-for-it

Swinger
Audacious.

Having talked to the developer on behalf of a military charity I work for he has explaind the system. It uses similar tech to hearing aids but held in the phone company sever. Mobiles acually trim down frequency delivery by about 60%, this system does it selectivly on an individual basis. Also it would apper to work well with hearing aids which most mobile phone delived sound does not, apprently frequency clashes are common. I can attest to this. best £1 I ever spent!

Latest Threads