Dale's Strap On

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Cutaway, Apr 8, 2004.

?
  1. Yes - she needs the company

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No - let her suffer

18.2%
  3. Stuff her she should try the real thing

27.3%
  4. Throw her to The Lord Flasheart and MDN

54.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

At 02:30 on Fri 07 Apr 04 Dale claimed that she was looking for "One of those strap-on thingies" 8O

However she's unsure whether or not to keep the 'Dipster' as she calls it.

She'll base her choice of new purchase on the judgement of the ARRSE membership.

Dale the Snail appreciates your assistance.

2. Dale, you need to go to the site that Gado was 'advertising' a couple of days ago, something about Oysters and Octupussies!!! should help you to 'keep your hand in' so to speak!! :wink:

3. Bolloocks to that. She needs to bin the Army and come and live with me in Manchester and lead a life of bliss !! She won't need a strap on or vibrator.

4. She should keep it. Regular orgasms help reduce blood pressure, thus leading to longer, more happy and fulfilled life.

Oh, and I like the idea of Dale and 'the Dipster'. :D

5. Oil the doris up. I think me and the donut could knock her back doors out in a most fulfiling way.

She will get used to the phrase 'walk her round the floor like a yellow handbag'.

6. Do I get to drink it all first?????

7. you gaetting ambitions and capabilities mixed up again flash? :wink: :lol:

8. Hope your not too thirsty..... won't be that much :lol:

9. I'm having the wet end first, I aint swilling around in that puffs muck.

Dale likes watersports, not so keen on anal but will smoke you off all night for a new shell suit :D

10. And I want some new bezzy trainees too.

11. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Freudian slip, or do you really want some hairy arrsed Phase 3 Fijian to slip it up your poop chute?

12. Well, thats her normal modus operandi. She has the newest pair of HiTecs on the block!

Shell need them once her back box is given a 'make over' be the Arrse love squad AKA flashy and mdn. Ever seen a .50 hole on a fig 11 target? Thats your bum hole that is, dale.