Dales Been Arrested.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ritch, Oct 25, 2007.

1. A Month

2. Or Never Seeing She's Been Broken In Years Ago

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is with great joy that I can announce that Dale has been arrested for battering four coppers with a cucumber before staging a 'dirty protest' in their hats.

She was taken to the local nick where she had a full cavity search and was offered a pillow and a cup of tea if she noshed off the Custody Sergeant and the copper's she assaulted...

We can only hope and pray that the O2 thieving cow gets a custodial sentence and is made the 'head bitch' of HMP Larkhall.
  2. Hopefully she'll get banged up for years, but knowing the justice in this country, she'll be out by tea-time. I do hope that this is not a way of garnering sympathy to get rid of her deserved O2 tag.
  3. I doubt it. The judge visited her for a quickie and while she noshed him off, she developed lockjaw and bit his cock off. My sources in the nick told me that the buffet they were holding at the time decended into chao's after guests, prisoners and coppers ran for the toilets convinced they ate the judge's dick, mistaking it for a cocktail sausage wrapped in streaky bacon.
  4. When bullying clever cnuts like you pair stop being clever, it leaves you just as bullying cnuts!

The world knows that when you have sex it's on your own with your hand and that you'd walk a 1000 for a sniff of sluggies trail. My god you'd drink the haemaglobin from her jam rag if she'd let you!

Just like in the playground, you bully the little girls you fancy!

Go find a sheep, or maybe a goat!
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Errrm Face, you don't really understand chat room humour. do you?
  6. we all know she will become a jail bird mother, those guards will use her like a punch bag and a fcuk bag :D