Dale the Snail un-shelled!!!

http://www.derbyhall.co.uk/yearbook2004/index.php?userPage=128

Blessed Baby Cakes in Dale The Snail's CV said:
Dale----- always giving helpful advice.

Addicted to malibu ..... she is quite the party animal..... Also, well into animals she tries to liken certain people to their close animal relative..., and always has time to teach our stupid welshman a common fact or two from her'Big animal book of facts.'

Dale sometimes struggles to pronounce words, but dont worry its a northern thing, it could be worse-u could be welsh!! But she has the weirdest sense of humour, laughing at absolutely anything, anytime, anywhere-what a girl!

Always there with a big smile or hug for anyone- :p !! we love you Dale xxxxxxxxxx but we love MR RABBIT the most
Dale's obscure phrases have been a great source of laughter. Often seen walking round the morning after dressed as goblin...! Mind out though or she'll karate chop your cock!
Although written under the Nom de Plume "Chad", the highlighted phrasing clearly identifies this as a work by BBC.

The University of Nottingham refused to confirm that they are harbouring the Slug, or that her voice has been confiscated by campus staff for being far too loud in the early hours.

Aunty Stella said:
Nah, Dales blonde and probably actually worth throwing one up if only she'd keep her fcuking gob shut and her fingers off the keyboard.

If anyone can go and cut her tongue out and her fingers off, I'll pop round and sort her out.
He he he.

Is that a proposal?

Quality by the way Jack :cry: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol:

BBC inbound.

And the beebs is squiffy.

Watch out watch out.

And I hope you are as tall as you say Cpl!!!

Dale the snail said:
BBC inbound.

Watch out watch out.

Corporal is 3'4" and weights 26 stones...you can roll the fecker down the street :D

blessed baby cakes said:
i am not squiffy
3xdouble gins doesn't get me squiffy
it gets me drunk. :)
hic-hic
left the ladettes at the pub,
to drunk/ill to care.

Beebs x
You said you had four!!!

ctauch said:
Dale the snail said:
BBC inbound.

Watch out watch out.

Corporal is 3'4" and weights 26 stones...you can roll the fecker down the street :D
And you are a hunny? :p :wink:

Its not water she craves, its p1ss

Dale likes her watersports :D

If she wants me to lagg on her after three bowls of sugar puffs then yes I am willing to donate the contents of my small intestine.

:D

Want some???

Go on let me lag on your tache :D

Think I will decline that spendid offer......i hear your pi ss is like battery acid - and I can't run the risk of it disintegrating my hairy top lip...took me ages to grow it.

Thank God I didn't go through with the wedding :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ventress said:
My illusions are shattered. Memo to self: Delete dale from carousel of love!
Didn't realise I was on it :cry: