Dale (sluggy) will put out for the most money

S

stabradop

Guest
#1
Dear All

In the interests of raising as much money as possible for the reasons stated in this thread http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=1834358.html#1834358

Dale (The Snail) has indicated to me that she is willing to allow the individual(s) who raise the most money for this to do the following:

attack her clack

plunge her clunge

plunder her backdoor entrance

make her airtight

and so on and so forth, so offers please. She is also willing to put out extra for a happy meal!!!

Don't delay

stab
 
#2
Most of this site has done her for free.


Will the dosh be donated retrospectively?

If so, the monies raised would be enough to buy an aircraft carrier or two.
 
#6
50p

msr
 
#7
stabradop said:
Dear All

In the interests of raising as much money as possible for the reasons stated in this thread http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=1834358.html#1834358

Dale (The Snail) has indicated to me that she is willing to allow the individual(s) who raise the most money for this to do the following:

attack her clack

plunge her clunge

plunder her backdoor entrance

make her airtight

and so on and so forth, so offers please. She is also willing to put out extra for a happy meal!!!

Don't delay

stab
He isn't joking.

(less for the backdoor bit)

Come on, you all read this, 33000 members (snigger) loose change,penny jars, anything.

I will be available for a disco dance and shuffling your fifty pees in your pocket if you cough some dosh.

If you put out, I will.

(Everyone knew that anyway)
 
#8
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Most of this site has done her for free.


Will the dosh be donated retrospectively?

If so, the monies raised would be enough to buy an aircraft carrier or two.
You get it free, what are you whinging about?
 
#9
buggrit said:
Depends how cute she is. We need pics. Just think of it as advertising.

You have to be fucking joking???


Google 'Myra Hindley'. Play around with the picture in paintshop, spill some battery acid on said picture and et voila, you have Dale.

She looks like a cross between a Bulgarian Shark fisherman and tha back axle from a Bowser.
 
#10
#11
30p then ;)

msr
 
#12
shinnneeey
 
#13
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
buggrit said:
Depends how cute she is. We need pics. Just think of it as advertising.

You have to be fucking joking???


Google 'Myra Hindley'. Play around with the picture in paintshop, spill some battery acid on said picture and et voila, you have Dale.

She looks like a cross between a Bulgarian Shark fisherman and tha back axle from a Bowser.
Feckin hell! £2 from me.....and a bag of cheesy wotsits!
 
#14
The_Snail said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Most of this site has done her for free.


Will the dosh be donated retrospectively?

If so, the monies raised would be enough to buy an aircraft carrier or two.
You get it free, what are you whinging about?

I'd rather eat my own spleen, vulva and cod piece than place any of my semen near your grotty little body.
 
#15
buggrit said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
buggrit said:
Depends how cute she is. We need pics. Just think of it as advertising.

You have to be fucking joking???


Google 'Myra Hindley'. Play around with the picture in paintshop, spill some battery acid on said picture and et voila, you have Dale.

She looks like a cross between a Bulgarian Shark fisherman and tha back axle from a Bowser.
Feckin hell! £2 from me.....and a bag of cheesy wotsits!
Mate, you don't know what you have let yourself in for...

msr
 
#16
#17
msr said:
buggrit said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
buggrit said:
Depends how cute she is. We need pics. Just think of it as advertising.

You have to be fucking joking???


Google 'Myra Hindley'. Play around with the picture in paintshop, spill some battery acid on said picture and et voila, you have Dale.

She looks like a cross between a Bulgarian Shark fisherman and tha back axle from a Bowser.
Feckin hell! £200 from me.....and a bag of cheesy wotsits!
Mate, you don't know what you have let yourself in for...


£200? Nice one.
msr
£400?
 
#18
:D
 
#20
The_Snail said:
msr said:
buggrit said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
buggrit said:
Depends how cute she is. We need pics. Just think of it as advertising.

You have to be fucking joking???


Google 'Myra Hindley'. Play around with the picture in paintshop, spill some battery acid on said picture and et voila, you have Dale.

She looks like a cross between a Bulgarian Shark fisherman and tha back axle from a Bowser.
Feckin hell! £200 from me.....and a bag of cheesy wotsits!
Mate, you don't know what you have let yourself in for...


£200? Nice one.
msr
OI!!! Thats bloody cheating! It'll have to be tradesmans entrance for that kind of money.....and you have to massage my prostate while wearing a respirator.
 

Latest Threads

Top