Dale makes a (failed) bid for power

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Dale the snail, Dec 24, 2005.

1. No we like ARRSE Too much.

2. Oh yes lets alienate the rest of the ARRSE Membership.

3. StabTiffy and the rest of the Oompa Loompas are far more suitable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I distinctly request that I should be Mod of here.

Like when did you two organise anything that was fun that didn't involve my being filled with Manfat?

Answers on a postcard please.
  2. Dale - shouldn't your poll offer options like 'Me and BBC' and 'Keep what we've got'?

At the moment, you are dividing your polling base unnecessarily by forcing people to choose between the pair of you with no other option.

I'll get my coat...
  3. I tried to fix it to say me and beebs v papa and hitler but it wouldn't work.

The force is too strong with them.

4. I can't mate - not allowed outside JSCSC with sharp objects like modding tools! :)
  5. Can I nominate StabTiffy? - He seems to be very well liked on the ARRSE social circuit.
  6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

You don't need to have organised somethign to moderate the forum.

For example I have never organised an airshow, flypast or poppy drop yet I've moderated the aviation forum for nearly three years
  7. Now that's one airshow I'd pay good money to see! :D
  8. Porridge_gun

I contacted Fairford and we ran out of space on the apron for the band of dancing lesbians and the tent were you can bum Girls aloud to the tune of the Dambusters.
  9. I have organised Poppy to drop her undercackers at the next ARRSE gathering - can I be Mod of the social forum?
  10. Porridge_gun

I'll be NCO i/c telescope sales for the eclipse then :D
  11. Blackhand........ Congratulations on becoming Mr Arrse New Zealand 2005 :D
  12. Ummmmmmmm no. :mrgreen:
  13. FFS. Dale, BBC, get a grip. There are laws that prevent the pair of you Sunshine bus travellers from ever becoming Moderators, anywhere, ever on the internet. Youre both barely tolerated!

Edited due to a spelling mistake. RCSigs can now sleep easy
  14. Does that have something to do with paying good money to see an airshow?
  15. Dale,

I thought you were already the MOD of The ARRSEhole?

It certainly seems to have an awful lot of your posts!

hehehe - who's arrse licking now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.