Dale Farm... seconds out, round 2.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Jan 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another good year for the lawyers.

2. Do they ever have bad year?

3. Two words for the locals: "petrol bomb".

• Like Like x 2
  4. Haven't they just trained 3 PARA in riot control? Send them in to clear it out, it's only an hour away from Colchester.

If you want a more permanent result send in 1 PARA.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Is their conduct a severe risk to public order? Have they shown a persistent contempt for the rule of law? Then why stop at eviction from Dale Farm; why not have them deported.

6. You can't even get 'suspected Terror clerics' deported from this Country due to intereference from elswhere so Basidon CC have no chance with this lot, their blatantly taking the pi$$ & the term "Traveller's" is far from the mark here.

7. Crop spray the area with piss.
    Advertise the area on facebook as the venue for a rave.

8. Organise a BBQ.......
    Napalm.jpg

No boiled eggs needed.

9. Setting a Crab on them? That's hardly sporting.

10. I'm not a lawyer and it's probably a long process but as I see it, the only way you are going to force these people to comply with the law is to hit them in the pocket big time. Basildon Council should be identifying individuals and sueing them to recover the money spent. Every last penny!

11. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nice Lexus BTW.

[​IMG]

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

This is tragic and an affront to all honest, decent law abiding citizens.

But since none of us live in Essex, we really couldn't give a ****. On you go Pikeys. You squat upon the ghastly orange people from Basildon.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ImageUploadedByARRSE1327951543.071154.jpg

• Like Like x 1