• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dale Farm Lovelies.

Some Romany beauties.

Either of these. Marks out of ten for the pink and black ensemble?

Any of these. Marks out of ten for the pink and black ensemble?

And selected members of this group.

The one in the pink and black was talking on sky news this morning, different outfit (red and white hooped crop jumper thingy), it's the first time I've taken any notice of them.

Every time I hear one of them harridans accents I change channel or mute the tv, think I'll watch more of this now.

Rubs palms up and down on trousers...

They're alright till they hit their mid twenties then it's all down hill and they end up like a bag of fucking spanners. Find a decent looking mature one?

Having said that the above becomes irrelevent when they open their gobs and you realise what complete mongs they all are but hey that's inbreeding for you.

T

Tinman74

Some Romany beauties.

Either of these. Marks out of ten for the pink and black ensemble?

Any of these. Marks out of ten for the pink and black ensemble?

And selected members of this group.
Maybe they need to understand what ethnic cleansing is before they protest!!

Latest Threads