Dale farm eviction notices served

nice little earner for lawyers and bailiffs this farce should have been nipped in the bud years ago.
travellers buy cheap argricultural land then claim they would'nt get planning permission cause their travellers.
no because the land was cheap for a reason you can't build on it :(

What's the death pool on this one?

Maybe some pikey [or a few :)] will be killed in the eviction and they'll become a martr for pikey rights and name a new estate after him/them?

or,

Maybe a bailiff will be killed and the pikeys get away with it?

Maybe it will become bloody September with a pikey masacre?

What do you think?

I suspect that it'll be a massive public order & firearms operation

Richard Sheridan, president of the Gypsy Council, said it was unlikely residents would leave before the 28-day deadline expired.

He said: "You have to ask if it is value for money for taxpayers to pay millions for the police operation and millions more when these people are left homeless.
Fucking right it is good value, the only way it could get any better is if the government hired the IDF and a few D9 bulldozers and broadcast it as payperview.

I wouldn't relish the idea of having to evict Dale.

I think they'de need the SAS for that one

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Fucking right it is good value, the only way it could get any better is if the government hired the IDF and a few D9 bulldozers and broadcast it as payperview.
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Move in quietly at night. Then sandbag them one at a time, as they emerge bleary eyed and sleepy from dawn onwards. They can be manacled and stacked like firewood in the back of a 4 tonner.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Richard Sheridan, president of the Gypsy Council, said it was unlikely residents would leave before the 28-day deadline expired.

He said: "You have to ask if it is value for money for taxpayers to pay millions for the police operation and millions more when these people are left homeless.
Errr... Don't they have their caravans? Surely the whole point of being a 'Traveller' is you have no fixed home and... um... travel.

thats part of the issue, they aren't caravans so much as portacabin type things built without planning permission

Move in quietly at night. Then sandbag them one at a time, as they emerge bleary eyed and sleepy from dawn onwards. They can be manacled and stacked like firewood in the back of a 4 tonner.
I like the cut of your jib AB, but I fear the presence of many dags would thwart any attempt at a stealthy approach.

Better to employ the services of many burly gentlemen and kit them out with a handsome array of non-lethal weaponry:-

Taser shotgun

Soap Cannon

Dag-height taser claymore:-

Marital Aids from the Ann Summers "Ultra" Range

Mk 24 Tigerfish Torpedo - utterly non-lethal

Look East (local BBC TV) had a piece on this tonight. The reporting was balanced and non-partisan.

..........with a lot of time given to showing Moira O'Pikey - and her 48 children - happily preparing petrol bombs and gas-burner defences, in a Partisan stylee, for use against the evil Blue Meanies.

Can't wait for the YouTube posts. We can but hope that there's a shit-load of official smiting.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I find your comments crass, shallow and cheap. This is an indigenous people we are talking about and they have human rights you pig ignorant cunt.

The CAT D11 pisses all over the D9 which is frankly, 20th century technology. The CAT D11S is what you want for the sensitive removal of fat ethnic thieves. Myself, I would fit it with the double back ripper in case they could not move their cars or children or fat birds out of the way fast enough. I'd go for the U-Blade myself. It does not have the capacity of the coal blade, this is true. But at a mere 18 tons it is faster in the turns.

Here's hoping the theiving cunts get a bit anti social then they can be deported as persona non grata once they serve the time. Just think reduced copper cable/tool & plant theft & benefits saved everyone a winner apart from the pikeys

Maybe someone more informed can explain this to me, but I watched the video on the BBC news link and I thought it rather odd that there were no pikey men filmed, only women and kids. Where were all the blokes?!?

The authorities let it linger on far too long, and with ever more delay, lawyers became more and more involved. It is now a nightmare which can only result in violent and very public humiliation on both sides - oh - and enormous expense (most of which will go to the lawyers).

As I seem to remember mentioning before, they move in immediately in Brittany - don't give them a chance to settle!