Dale farm eviction notices served

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mrrandom, Jul 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. nice little earner for lawyers and bailiffs this farce should have been nipped in the bud years ago.
    travellers buy cheap argricultural land then claim they would'nt get planning permission cause their travellers.
    no because the land was cheap for a reason you can't build on it :(
    • Like Like x 1
  2. What's the death pool on this one?

Maybe some pikey [or a few :)] will be killed in the eviction and they'll become a martr for pikey rights and name a new estate after him/them?

Maybe a bailiff will be killed and the pikeys get away with it?

Maybe it will become bloody September with a pikey masacre?

What do you think?
  3. I suspect that it'll be a massive public order & firearms operation
  4. Fucking right it is good value, the only way it could get any better is if the government hired the IDF and a few D9 bulldozers and broadcast it as payperview.
    • Like Like x 13
  5. I wouldn't relish the idea of having to evict Dale.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. I think they'de need the SAS for that one
  7. Do you like dags?
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I'd buy that for a dollar!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Move in quietly at night. Then sandbag them one at a time, as they emerge bleary eyed and sleepy from dawn onwards. They can be manacled and stacked like firewood in the back of a 4 tonner.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Errr... Don't they have their caravans? Surely the whole point of being a 'Traveller' is you have no fixed home and... um... travel.
    • Like Like x 11
  11. thats part of the issue, they aren't caravans so much as portacabin type things built without planning permission
  12. I like the cut of your jib AB, but I fear the presence of many dags would thwart any attempt at a stealthy approach.

Better to employ the services of many burly gentlemen and kit them out with a handsome array of non-lethal weaponry:-

Taser shotgun

Soap Cannon

Dag-height taser claymore:-

Marital Aids from the Ann Summers "Ultra" Range

Mk 24 Tigerfish Torpedo - utterly non-lethal

• Like Like x 18
  13. Look East (local BBC TV) had a piece on this tonight. The reporting was balanced and non-partisan.

..........with a lot of time given to showing Moira O'Pikey - and her 48 children - happily preparing petrol bombs and gas-burner defences, in a Partisan stylee, for use against the evil Blue Meanies.

Can't wait for the YouTube posts. We can but hope that there's a shit-load of official smiting.
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I find your comments crass, shallow and cheap. This is an indigenous people we are talking about and they have human rights you pig ignorant cunt.

The CAT D11 pisses all over the D9 which is frankly, 20th century technology. The CAT D11S is what you want for the sensitive removal of fat ethnic thieves. Myself, I would fit it with the double back ripper in case they could not move their cars or children or fat birds out of the way fast enough. I'd go for the U-Blade myself. It does not have the capacity of the coal blade, this is true. But at a mere 18 tons it is faster in the turns.
    • Like Like x 6