Dale biatchfest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, wheres it gone and why?

(The thread where Dale was being made to look very very silly)
 
At least when I was a mod, I explained when I pulled a thread. If it was Dale deleting her own thread, she should at least have the bottle to continue what was started.
 
I believe it was my return after her claims of me being a gopping body building moose.


This is Dale in all her glory:

8O

And this is me in mine:

8O

Now I know I look Moody, but I'd say it was Dale that looked more like the chavvy single mother.

Come on Dale, come back and play.
 
The Lord Flasheart said:
At least when I was a mod, I explained when I pulled a thread. If it was Dale deleting her own thread, she should at least have the bottle to continue what was started.

She can't. She is in bed with me even as we speak. The things she can do with her mouth!!!!
 
Ok which one of you ladies does he belong to? Hmmm??

108319.jpg
 
Devil_Dog said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
At least when I was a mod, I explained when I pulled a thread. If it was Dale deleting her own thread, she should at least have the bottle to continue what was started.

She can't. She is in bed with me even as we speak. The things she can do with her mouth!!!!


We all know she can gargle spu nk mate, she does it for a living.

You're a septic anyway, and therefore your opinion is not listened to. Ever.
 
Damn!! Moody you're cute, you got that moody thing going on there...eh? ...oh right!
 
buggrit said:
Ok which one of you ladies does he belong to? Hmmm??

108319.jpg

Dad?.....................
 
Granddad??
 
Dales nice!


And she can cook (better than Goku)!
 
That didn't take long did it?
 
G

Goku

Guest
Well I was frapping something furious after seeing moodys pic
 
Yeah, ask her if she will do you for free???!!!
 
Aaahh! Finally getting interesting again. I for one would like to know if Moody does it for free! :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Top