Dairy Of A UK Prostitute

Dairy? Do they milk her, or something?

I know that the septics don't speak "proper" English, but are they really that lost without a spell checker?

PROOF READ MAN!!!

G

Goku

I was sat in the passenger seat of the car with my partner, David, in the drivers seat holding the video camera (careful not to get any faces other than mine in shot!) . As I recieved my first mouthful of fresh semen David produced an empty drinking glass and told me to dribble the spunk out into it. It was at this moment I realised what he was going to get me to do later - drink all the guys spunk at once from the glass!

During the next 30 minutes I sucked off 7 guys, each time taking their semen in mouth and then passing it into the glass. David of course was filming the action, but as expected the lighting was very poor as we only had the interior light of the car for illumination (Next time we WILL buy an 'in car' light powered from the cigarette lighter!) and so when I had finished sucking the last guy he put the car headlights on and told me to get out, kneel in front of the car and drink the contents of the glass while he filmed me. There were still 4 guys hanging around and they couldn't believe their luck when they saw me emerge from the car carrying the semen filled glass. I did as I was told and knelt in front of the car. Now with perfect illumination for the camera, I poured the contents of the glass into my mouth, held it there few a few seconds and then swallowed the lot!
Classy girl, just the way I like ‘em 8O

Classy lady.

they saw me emerge from the car carrying the semen filled glass. I did as I was told and knelt in front of the car. Now with perfect illumination for the camera, I poured the contents of the glass into my mouth, held it there few a few seconds and then swallowed the lot!
‘Twelve strangers semen’. Can anyone state what her chances are of contracting HIV from this?

Gunny Highway said:
Classy lady.

they saw me emerge from the car carrying the semen filled glass. I did as I was told and knelt in front of the car. Now with perfect illumination for the camera, I poured the contents of the glass into my mouth, held it there few a few seconds and then swallowed the lot!
‘Twelve strangers semen’. Can anyone state what her chances are of contracting HIV from this?
Not to mention indigestion and the squits the filthy fcuking charver

She claims to live in Blackpool so maybe MDN knows/manages her :lol:

G

Goku

Gunny Highway said:
Can anyone state what her chances are of contracting HIV from this?
Stomach acids would destroy any traces of HIV, so providing she had no open cuts in her mouth (bitten lip, bitten tong, etc), the chances of catching HIV from a cum cocktail are relatively slim.

Thats put me right off my Actimel that has! L.casei Imunitas it aint.

cpunk

LE
shortfuse said:
only 12 blokes..... f*cking lightweight, the average chatham slag can devour her own weight in spunk every 24 hours.
'spunk'... is that the name of a Chatham burger bar/night club?

i happened to watch a dvd last week where the willing participant had 6 (count em) full loads pumped up her khyber. she then semi prolapsed squeezing and farting it all onto a plate and then scoffed it.

for f-ucks sake mum .... sort it out :D

cpunk

LE
shortfuse said:
i happened to watch a dvd last week where the willing participant had 6 (count em) full loads pumped up her khyber. she then semi prolapsed squeezing and farting it all onto a plate and then scoffed it.
With the chocolate topping?

cpunk said:
shortfuse said:
no ... sadly ... any fudge in that tunnel had been compacted to the density of plutonium.

cpunk

LE
shortfuse said:
cpunk said:
shortfuse said:
no ... sadly ... any fudge in that tunnel had been compacted to the density of plutonium.
It's always possible she was a crack addict, of course... fnarr, fnarr.

cpunk said:
shortfuse said:
only 12 blokes..... f*cking lightweight, the average chatham slag can devour her own weight in spunk every 24 hours.
'spunk'... is that the name of a Chatham burger bar/night club?
No, its the nicest of nice danish candy. My mates danish girlfriend bought some over for us, its lovely. They also do an alcoholic version of spunk, which i'm sure is popular with the ladies.

Just gave her number a call to get her views on felching! ( purely research i might add) and apparently she has fecking hundreds of calls from squaddies this week and she dosent know why!

Mr_Deputy said:
She must be busy. Did she give you an open slot?
Im going to the Telephone box RV tomorrow. Im taking rope and an ironing board so wish me luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr_Fingerz The NAAFI Bar 18
Koschei Cookery 42
P RLC 480