Daily Wail should leave Harry alone

via MailOnline for iPhone

By nature, he’s an adventurer and a risk-taker, while his older brother’s instincts and enthusiasms are pure Middle England — cautious and conservative, writes PENNY JUNOR.

Read full article

How many of these journo twits have done tours?

As I understand it Harry's a good bloke and a competent officer, why does the press feel the need to have a go at him.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Coz he a member of the Royal Family or he didn't get sufficient A levels to join the Army in the first place and the Brass at Mod did a royal swerve to get him a berth.

Which in the eyes of Journo makes him fair game, when you consider the poor Fcukwit who lost his place on the helio chopper course and or the FAC course to accommodate Harry Half-Wit

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
And in other news, Bostonian Ska Musicians make quite a nice noise:
The Wail is a rag, at least the Grauniad prints stuff that you can ..... Oh OK just listen to the music.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Coz he a member of the Royal Family or he didn't get sufficient A levels to join the Army in the first place and the Brass at Mod did a royal swerve to get him a berth.

Which in the eyes of Journo makes him fair game, when you consider the poor Fcukwit who lost his place on the helio chopper course and or the FAC course to accommodate Harry Half-Wit
Twat.

That is all.

Poppy

LE
Penny Junor is just flogging her new book - ignore it

How many similar courses have you passed you ******* blister?

All the courses which I signed up for and was qualified to be on, why do you ask?

I can assure you that Harry wouldn't last 24hrs on a BUD course, for which beer and cohabiting members of the opposite sex is most defiantly a no-no.

As in my understanding the US military don't do lets for royalty, mainly as they don't have any to accommodate. So they don't do lets at all.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
All the courses which I signed up for and was qualified to be on, why do you ask?

I can assure you that Harry wouldn't last 24hrs on a BUD course, for which beer and cohabiting members of the opposite sex is most defiantly a no-no.

As in my understanding the US military don't do lets for royalty, mainly as they don't have any to accommodate. So they don't do lets at all.
Uber-twat

That is all.

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Haven't ever heard it suggested that he, or any other Apache driver, for that matter, wasn't selected for and didn't pass, the course, in anything other than a totally fair way. Come to that, while academically he is/was at the left-hand end of the curve for Sandhurst entry, he was within it and passed that fair and square. Knowing Westbury, he wouldn't even have got in to the place if he wasn't right.

Non-story.

In 70 years..Harry will be the next Prince Philip!
Bloody good on him!

I take it then, that Prince Harry turned you down for a nosh.

I love articles like this.
A friend said this, a source said that.
Daily mail at its best .
NOTW taking DNA off Harry ? That should be looked into and the scumbag in question keelhauled.

A navy seal Walt? God elp us.

Demi Moore did ok on that course as I recall.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Pipe down, there's a good colonial.

Latest Threads