Daily Wail Exclusive !!! men like looking at tits!

The daily heil should think things through and promote public titty lopping on tower green to save public morals from such perversion!

Who buys the smug little shit rag anyway?

The photo with the fat Asian guy looking like he's just cum made me chuckle

Christ I hate the Mail. The paper of anger, bitter puritanical hypocrites who bemoan the fall of Western civilisation due to immigrants, gays and people having any sort of fun, and are then promptly arrested for touching kids.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The Mail used to be a very good paper and well recognised in the print trade, hence all their adverts once upon a time - then it became tabloid and thought the print was not the place to be.

Since then it has become a paper (not news) by women, about women, for women. Remember that and it all makes sense.

B

Biscuits_AB

So, I'm an 'ogler' now am I? I thought that I was just a 'filthy letching cunt'. Personally, I'm more of a legs and bum sort of geezer.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
the mail do admit their website is an online version of hello magazine. occasionally you get a worthy story to read if you get fed up with the pictures.

the express site though is terrible and video adverts are invasive

I do have a look at the online version but mostly because of some of the comments left about the stories!! Can't believe some of the people who actually logon to have a full on arsy rant about the PM not leaving a tip for a gobshite waitress!

T

trowel

Been away somewhere nice for a bit. The muzzie ginger low life you mention has popped up all over the place in the last few days. I know he can`t do anything about his hair, but he could at least stop being a dozy, useless Muzzie twat. I am sure all right thinking people will agree with me.

Absolute crap - it's (hu)man nature to ogle big bouncy appendages on women's fronts. Apparently, anthro-wossname researchers are conducting a lot of research into discovering when human females' tits became so prominent - doesn't apparently occur in any other mammals. Should we think ourselves lucky?

T

trowel

Absolute crap - it's (hu)man nature to ogle big bouncy appendages on women's fronts. Apparently, anthro-wossname researchers are conducting a lot of research into discovering when human females' tits became so prominent - doesn't apparently occur in any other mammals. Should we think ourselves lucky?
Prominent? Ever seen a high yield dairy cow, Grubby?