Daily Wail Exclusive !!! men like looking at tits!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, Aug 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The daily heil should think things through and promote public titty lopping on tower green to save public morals from such perversion!

Who buys the smug little shit rag anyway?

2. Daily mail causes cancer!, and it makes foxy woxy explode,.....honest

3. The photo with the fat Asian guy looking like he's just cum made me chuckle
    [​IMG]
    Christ I hate the Mail. The paper of anger, bitter puritanical hypocrites who bemoan the fall of Western civilisation due to immigrants, gays and people having any sort of fun, and are then promptly arrested for touching kids.

4. I seriously halve the IQ estimate of anyone I meet who goes on to admit that they read The Daily Hate.

5. I get The Mail on Saturday to do the crossword in the magazine, it's quite taxing :)

6. I did say for Entertaiment purposes Major.

7. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

The Mail used to be a very good paper and well recognised in the print trade, hence all their adverts once upon a time - then it became tabloid and thought the print was not the place to be.

Since then it has become a paper (not news) by women, about women, for women. Remember that and it all makes sense.

8. So, I'm an 'ogler' now am I? I thought that I was just a 'filthy letching cunt'. Personally, I'm more of a legs and bum sort of geezer.

9. In other news, the Daily Mail is run by a bunch of retarded cunts who can only attain an orgasm by strangling a dog.

10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

the mail do admit their website is an online version of hello magazine. occasionally you get a worthy story to read if you get fed up with the pictures.

the express site though is terrible and video adverts are invasive

11. I do have a look at the online version but mostly because of some of the comments left about the stories!! Can't believe some of the people who actually logon to have a full on arsy rant about the PM not leaving a tip for a gobshite waitress!