Daily Telegraph - MDN alive and well and living in Devon

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OllieReeder, Mar 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Sex dungeon" found in sleepy Devon village

Particularly liked "various electrical vibrating" items...

Anything anyone would like to 'fess up to?
  2. I missed my appointment because of it. Bastards.
  3. Eh? How come they seized the equipment? Is it illegal?
  4. Usually within walking distance of the Houses of Parliament.
  5. So what illegal activty was taking place then?

Sounds like the police raided and extreme version of Ann Summers, unless they caught a couple of 'customers' having sex that had actually paid for it?

I'm gutted. I've been down in Plymouth for two weeks and never got a sniff of this place 8O
  6. MDN you say? I thought he'd morphed into Porridge Gun?
  7. Where does the law stand on this?

It's illegal to sell or buy sex, does that only apply to penetration?

GBH may be a bit more suspect...
  8. Was that not the whole point of the Spanner case, or whatever it was called? Chaps banging nails through each others scrota, etc, as one does, all very consensual, but Inspector Knacker still did them for ABH or GBH.
  9. Are they having a whip-round to pay for their defence brief?
  10. I believe it's legal to buy and sell sex on a one-to-one basis, but not to have more than one person working on the same premises, or to solicit for business, and it's illegal to live off 'immoral earnings', so you can't put your missus on the street and live off her takings.
  11. I'm curious when did your life take the wrong turn which culminated in worshipping someone on an internet forum.

When you've crawled far enough up his arrse can you use his uvula as a punch bag?
  12. If that bizarre offering is aimed at me... let me be very clear.

MDN was not the Messiah. Just a very naughty boy.

Pax vobiscum.
  13. "...police had expected to make a forced entry..."

14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ah yes nice easy target for the nobbers sorry police force. Its not illegal to rent out a Play space in this country nor is it illegal to pay for BDSM in this country well not yet, probably will be if the ZNL get in again. Its also not Illegal to own a ferking great big box of BDSM toys either nor a "dungeon". Although it is illegal to mark someone skin or cause bruising even if they asked for it. So unless someone was strapped to a St Andrews Cross getting their arrse thrashed or their back flogged and had marks or bruising then nothing illegal was going on and if it was me I'd fcuking complain and sue for harrassment and inspect every piece of kit that was taken away and demand compensation for any damaged caused. oh and allege racial, sexual and any other ual discrimination i could.

Me Soap box? Yer fcuking right.
  15. It is however illegal for two or more women to sell sexual services from the same premises and to keep a disorderly house.

Personally I disagree with it but hey I only do the enforcing.