Daily Sport is looking for Army Bloggers!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by dailysport, Aug 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. **UPDATE TO FORUM POST**

Many thanks to the moderators for advising us about the updated rules regarding communication with the media.

We're not looking to step on any toes - but if you do want to write about army life and can get permission, then feel free to contact as via our Facebook page.

All the best,

The Daily Sport
    http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1372149904

2. Can't they come to Aldershot or the Traf to be more precise and preferably naked from the shoes up? There'll be lots of bods in there to tell you about life in the Army. Not all of them still serving though but what's a good yarn between friends eh!!

3. How much???

4. When and where just too make sure i am well out of the way.

5. I will gladly write a blog about porking the Daily Sport ladies.

6. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Just a reminder to all serving personnel that DIN 2007DIN03-006 remains in force.

7. To save me reading the whole document, is there a paragraph that forbids talking to the ladies from the Sport about my underwater knife fighting in wimbledon and my olympic effort in "Sport au Chambre" :hump:

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

The Daily Sport are'nt concerned with trivial matters such as rules & regulations.So what if a few Squaddies get Courts Martialed for breaking them,think of the story!!
    Besides,if they had any proper journo's then they would'nt be touting for business here!
    Lower than whalesh1t at the bottom of the ocean!
    Them & The Mirror & tht other rag,The Scum!

9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Are you bring your usual selection of ladies, or have you actually found a few decent ones with a bit of mileage in them?

10. F uck off and die filth! The sooner you lot are swinging from piano wire the better...

11. Isn't your spelling a bit shite for a Journo?

12. Julian heh?
    Thats all I needed to know.

13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Well,it is the Daily Sport..
    Found this photo of a Daily Sport's writer hard at work!

[​IMG]

14. The Daily fcuking Sport? That's a complete piece of crap that never stated a truth in its entire history. Most of the paper consists of adverts for the sex industry. Even white van drivers and gypsies feel degraded when they read that piece of filth.

We are identified by the company we keep and it's only rational that if we squaddies submit blogs, get photographed with your drug-addled, bumpy-faced whores (so-called "glamour" models - give me a break) and otherwise whore ourselves out to the Daily Sport just to increase your circulation, then we are quite clearly a skanky bunch of half-wits and not the professional organisation that I thought we were supposed to be. We don't need to be associated with shiite like the Sport - the Army has absolutely nothing to gain and a lot to lose.

The Daily Sport can fcuk right off. Why don't you stick to your ex-Big Brother two-bit crack whores and pseudo-celebrities. They need the attention of sad, unemployed stalkers - we don't!

15. Laugh? I'm losing fluids here.. :D

Oi Daily Sport! Fcuk off you tossers!