Daily Mirror...SCUM

Boney2728 said:
Yea ,Kevin o'Sullivan on Sky news. T*AT
Nuff said.

And minus the hump.

Daily Mirror always was a commie rag anyway. The highlight of anything connected with that paper was when Jeremy Clarkson got into a fight with the editor, that morgan bloke (public schoolboy type i think)

Piers Morgan, was he the twat that broke the 'story' with the photos of our lads beating an Iraqi in the back of a 4 tonner?

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
762baynet said:
Piers Morgan, was he the t**t that broke the 'story' with the photos of our lads beating an Iraqi in the back of a 4 tonner?
Yes, he's the one - also infamous for his share dealings, ISTR....

Also the one who's brother is an Army Major.

Morgan - smug b*stard
And the Mirror's a comic that it takes itself far too seriously.

Ah Morgan, if I ever see him in the street I shall spit on him as I would a dog.

REgards said:
Daily Mirror always was a commie rag anyway. The highlight of anything connected with that paper was when Jeremy Clarkson got into a fight with the editor, that morgan bloke (public schoolboy type i think)
Clarkson = Public school (Repton)

Morgan = Comprehensive (Chailey School, Lewes)

Compare and contrast, using at least one side of a sheet of paper.

caubeen said:
REgards said:

And your point?

Ord_Sgt said:
caubeen said:
REgards said:

And your point?
Extending the thread by inviting comparisons/contrasts ot two blokes who generate strongish ARRSE opinions. Could be fun.

Especially as no-one's apparently gunning for the current Mirror editor . . .

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
762baynet said:
Ah Morgan, if I ever see him in the street I shall spit on him as I would a dog.
Why you spita my dog and call him Fukkoff when you know his name is Rover?

not in the habit of gobbing on dogs, it is a metaphor' no offence intended to rover and chums....

It's nearly Guinness o'clock!

caubeen said:
REgards said:

Actually ol' bean, I hate to p1ss on your bonfire, but Morgan is public school tie too, went to Cumnor House School in Danehill. I know this, because I went to both Cumnor and then Chailey... Did you know his real name is Piers Pugh Morgan, but he dropped the Pugh because some kiddy told him it was stupid haha. He even opened the food tech blocks at Chailey... What a sh1thole that place is :)

Hugh_Jardon said:
caubeen said:
REgards said:

Actually ol' bean, I hate to p1ss on your bonfire, but Morgan is public school tie too, went to Cumnor House School in Danehill. I know this, because I went to both Cumnor and then Chailey... Did you know his real name is Piers Pugh Morgan, but he dropped the Pugh because some kiddy told him it was stupid haha. He even opened the food tech blocks at Chailey... What a sh1thole that place is :)
You should amend his Who's Who entry (requires stealth) - and Wiki (which doesn't).

Did he fancy that suppressing Pugh while keeping Piers was effective demotic dumbing-down, I wonder?

So now we've got a Morgan who bestrides the English class divide (educationally speaking), and a Clarkson who - er . . . perhaps doesn't?

Still worth a compare/contrast. Each will be cringing at having the other mentioned in the same sentence.