Daily Mail Fires Up The Outrage Bus

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by the_guru, Apr 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'd give her a place for the night.

2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

3. No outrage from me, hes leaving a job that provides housing, then expects the local council to immediatly help him out. (then shows himself in uniform with his medals because that really makes a difference)

It is outrageous though that if the army kick you out (drugs for example) they have to help you find accomodation.

4. Sorry nothing to see there, move along.

There is a massive lack of social housing in this country. This is due to the fact that being able to buy your council house was introduced and no further, or very few, were build to replace stocks. There are thousands of local people in need of social housing so what makes an ex soldier/sailor/airman so special that he has to jump the queue?

5. What I find outrageous is the fact that he hasn’t learnt the art of contraception :D

A 21 year old girl with 3 ankle bitters the eldest of which is already 4 8O

6. Maybe he hasn't got a telly

7. wwhat is so bad exactly about a man having a family which he has been unable to support for several years and has found himself in dificulty through an un just system?

christ it seems everyone that has over 1 child these days is seen as a baby spewing monstrosity in some peoples eyes. Why not go over to somewhere in asia for example and start saying the same things to them.

8. You may just want to review your comment :D :D :D

9. :oops: :oops: :oops:

oh jesus...il get my jacket

ok asides from my typo you have to see what i mean,

10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

It's just a pity that the bloke's neither fat nor black; otherwise Stacker's head would have exploded.

11. Why is it everytime a squaddie doesn't get treated like a God someone points to the fact that chav scum get something so the squaddie should as well? There are thousands of other civvies who are not criminals, single mothers, other daily mail bogeymen who need help, he could stay in the army and keep his house he has chosen not to.
    It also says the council are prepared to help him find private accommodation, but dont let your outrage get in the way of that fact.

12. May help if the missus says she's a born again lesbian, :lol:

13. I do but my original comment was just a bit tongue in cheek :D

The story is in the Mail therefore it is certainty that the whole story has not been told :roll: