Daily Hate?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by civpop42, Feb 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I read a story today that was quite shocking. It was on page 25.

Where has this story gone?

There is nothing on their online edition to mention it?

There is nothing about this story anywhere online apart from one blog.

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Well what chance does that give us then? Or do we google for "Missing story"?

Elaborate please!

3. I don't know why you would subject yourself to the horror of reading that rag, but do you want to give a clue what the article was about? or a link to the blog?

Beat me to it, Fugly.

4. This thread is aimed at people who have a copy of the paper to hand.

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Well do you at least want to post the blog link?

Or is it a private matter? A lot of people won't have the paper to hand (I wouldn't smack my dog with that rag), so thats still no need to get all huffy and hush-hush about it.

6. civpop42. You have been granted the title champion cryptic cnut. Just what was the theme of the 'article'?

7. you are now entering the twilight zone-a parallel universe where civpop knows all the answers to his mystery and all arrsers must read his mind using extra sensory perception. Imagine the horror of what he has read because- he won't share it with us. :ufo:

8. LINK
    'M MUSLIM SO I'M NOT A PAEDO NOW

Perv converts to work with kids

A PAEDOPHILE landed a job at a children's centre - where the Muslim boss claimed his conversion to Islam had "wiped clean" his sordid past.

Vile Peter Houry was allowed to mix with kids as young as SIX.

Shockingly, the centre KNEW Houry, 41, was a registered sex offender with a conviction for climbing naked into bed with a ten-year-old girl.

The scandal was only exposed when colleague Roqaya Hartel became suspicious at twisted Houry's friendship with two 11-year-old boys.

That is the only mention of this story printed in todays printed edition of the Daily Mail.

9. Has anyone got a copy of the paper to hand?

10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

11. I did read that story in the express. Said woman (with v strong morals) received over £20k compensation from the boss of the company who then refused to comment on this story. He had been quoted as saying that converting to Islam had 'wiped the slate clean' DESPITE evidence that this 'reformed character' was getting a bit too friendly with two 11 year old boys.

I'm sorry but religion or no religion, the fcuker should have been castrated and questions do have to be asked of a person who allows a convicted sex offender who was due to stay on the register until 2008 to work with children.

12. the_matelot

Exactly

13. Sorry...did I get this wrong? A pervert got a job working with children and he was only checked AFTER he started working there? I thought it was standard policy to have all CRB checks in place BEFORE working with children? Or any vulnerable groups come to that.

14. The daily Star page 12 states that "A woman won £20,000 for being hounded out of her job after blowing the whistle on convicted paedophile Peter Houry working at a Muslim run childrens centre".

15. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

But it took nearly a whole page to drag it out of you. Christ, you must be fuming!