daftest article of cav dress

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Flyingrockdj, Jun 12, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Come on give it up, those peach jumpers, shoes with denims, trousers tucked into socks.................spew forth the a**est dress regs in the army!
  2. Have you seen those headwarmers Scots DG had on in Canada?  :-[
  3. mkw

mkw Swinger

no its got to be the KRH regt trousers  (maroon)  :p
  4. They are not maroon, they're CRIMSON
  5. ...and yes, it does matter.
  6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

So why are they made of maroon material?
  7. On an Armoured Formation Recce Commanders course at Warminster I had the pleasure of working with a fellow young officer who wore a shirt and tie below his 95's - priceless.

He did do it in humour and not raving made cav style.
  8. They're not, they're made from crimson material - maroon, as worn by the airborne chaps, is a little darker.  
  9. The much loved,(by attached arms) KRH. Dark pink trousers, and Cow pat style beret. Exxxcelent. :eek:
  10. Don't knock it! If it was good enough for Harry Flashman, it's good enough for me.
  11. :perhaps the trousers should match the beret.Then there would be sh-te at both ends!
  12. I knew a Scots DG Officer who turned up to work one morning wearing cav boots you could see your face in, trousers with a crease you could shave with, combined with a white linen shirt that he'd obviously slept in. To top it all off, he had a baggy grey wolley pully which looked like it came from M&S, with the shoulder boards sewn on rather cackhandedly - and he wondered why we pissed ourselves laughing :D

13. has to be cherry pickers trousers from krh they look like ymca with army flavor
  14. Best Dressed Cav Officer in a war zone goes to...... the then Lt Col Authur Denero - QRIH dressed in QRIH pouch cap (like a side cap but gayer!) SD shirt and tie under desert combats, shoulder holster and officers whip! When asked about the atts and dets he replied, they're good fellows, they rode with us at Balaclava! CLASS!!!
  15. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

There bloooooooooody red with a touch of cherry.