Daft things done when you was a young squaddie........

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jase2472, Apr 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1.me and my mate was not going on a long exercise when we was at 27 Regt RCT(the good old days), Our Staffy told us while ther were on ex to tidy the bottom car park up of all the empty ammo boxes that we us for ex, we did , we loded them on to the back of a 14 tonne TM and took them to the local scrap yard and weighed them in for some beer tokens :p

2. My mate bought a old knackered car of the chef to go home one leave back up north we got as for as from Aldershot to Farnborough (3 miles) the thing blew up, he got out abd pushed it into some random civvies drive. "you can' leave it there" I said. "watch me " he said "the chef has just been posted and its still in the robbing fcukers name so fcuk him!" we got the train home an d thought nothing more of it until a week later we heard that the monkeys were gving a certin chef grief for dumping his car.

anymore little funnies...................................................
  2. Attended a spelling and grammar course.
  3. Am I right in thinking that there is a rule in the NAAFI bar that spelling and grammar should not be picked at, no matter how bad it is?

Ticklishrodent, it's pedantic boring cnuts like you that stop some people posting on this forum. I suggest that you go and live in the Current Affairs Forum if you think you are too clever for this place.
  4. Back on thread: Stood outside the Depot Queens Div Guardroom after staggering back from Royston, and screamed "C'mon yez bassads, I'll tek yez all on", shortly before being clocked one by the Guard 2ic and being laid out none too gently in trap 3.

Happy days...
  5. tickleishrodent my my you just are to funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Having exceptionally rude and filthy thoughts about a Sgt's wife..............and telling her 8O 8O 8O
  7. Got caught smoking underneath a UBRE fuel wagon (benz)...troop staffy nearly took a fcuking heart attack!
  8. jase2472 it's Too funny not To funny, Jesus
  9. posted this for the benefit of annony mouse
  10. OK ven' rite what u want! innit