Dads Army board Game Banned

Err I hope you carry out a proper Risk assessment before playing twister! Sign a waiver and carry the correct PPE

DarkNinja said:
Err I hope you carry out a proper Risk assessment before playing twister! Sign a waiver and carry the correct PPE
A waiver isn't worth the paper it's written on. And you need to actually wear the PPE for it to be effective.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mr_Deputy said:
I bet they'll ban 'Incest' (tm) soon as well. Shame as its a game the whole family can play.
Not a game in the Fens here, more a way of life.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bouillabaisse said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Mr_Deputy said:
I bet they'll ban 'Incest' (tm) soon as well. Shame as its a game the whole family can play.
Although the Austrians still hold the world title
But they are just newcomers. Some here can trace their heritage back over 300 years. Sadly the family tree has no branches, just a trunk.

Oteng is typical of the a.......s that this idiot government have put into place to do a "thought police" on Britain. Probably getting some obscene salary for doing f..k..l but nit pick to try & justify his job!!

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Bouillabaisse said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Although the Austrians still hold the world title
But they are just newcomers. Some here can trace their heritage back over 300 years. Sadly the family tree has no branches, just a trunk.
So yet another national (or regional) sport that johnny foreigner has taken up and now beats us hollow. I blame the government for lack of funding

Mr_Deputy said:
The French just did - Telegraph report...

The funny thing about this report is the Telegraph's idea (at least their idea as I type) of "related articles" for a piece on incest:

Related Articles
Hanged for being a Christian in Iran
Maldives flogs women as punishment for sex outside marriage
India to review gay ban
Why the burka is part of Britain
Northampton survive bruising night to claim European Challenge Cup

8O

At least we lead the world in Hide and Seek...Maddie you're a legend.

FFS when will people NOT react to tabloid stories and start thinking for themselves?
Swastikas are BANNED in most european countries, something happened there once which you may have heard about. Toys/games of WW2 nature aren't exempt from this.