Daddys Girl

"It changed from a loving, supportive father caring for an ill, vulnerable daughter to a manipulative, contingency-based rewards/punishment relationship that created my dependence on him and gave him control and dominance over me,"
Sounds like a normal marriage to me. :)

Do I hear the sound of banjo's in the distance. WTF was she thinking it's not as if she is a child and easily manipulated. Come to think of it why did he wait so long.

OldTimer said:
I always thought incest was a game all the family could join in
Well if you want to keep it in the family and have kids with two heads and 13 toes you are on a winner but sorry I cant quite bring myself to the way of thinking of me and my MAM together.

Sounds like a twisted child abuser to me. He should be shot.

The Lord Flasheart said:
In court papers, McMahan denies that he ever had a sexual affair with his daughter. But he doesn't explain how his and Linda's DNA turned up on a vibrator that Linda's husband uncovered in her luggage.
How sweet.
How different from the home life our our own dear Queen....

My wife and I are cousins and it is normal. It saves on prezzies at christmas etc. We have numerous vibrators with all manner of family and pets DNA in them. Show some tolerance.

Infiltrator said:
My wife and I are cousins and it is normal. It saves on prezzies at christmas etc. We have numerous vibrators with all manner of family and pets DNA in them. Show some tolerance.
Make that two keyboards :p

Infiltrator said:
Do you live in Norfolk by any chance? Wear dungarees? Got webbed hands and feet?

Latest Threads