Daddys Girl

Daddy's Girl
Millionaire Bruce McMahan loved his daughter so much, he married her.
http://villagevoice.com/news/0640,cramer,74593,6.html
D. Bruce McMahan, then 65, and his daughter Linda Marie Hodge McMahan Schutt, then 35, pronounced themselves husband and wife on June 23, 2004.
Never mind the fact that they were already married to their spouses at the time.
funny how she only played the 'victim card' after the sordid little secret got out, after years of shagging her beloved dad.
two sick creepy fucks who deserve each other. 8O

In court papers, McMahan denies that he ever had a sexual affair with his daughter. But he doesn't explain how his and Linda's DNA turned up on a vibrator that Linda's husband uncovered in her luggage.
How sweet.

So on a sunny June day two years ago, father and daughter exchanged rings at Westminster Abbey.
This the normal thing for Westminster Abbey to be doing :?

Very very bizzare, however i have to admit, i found a picture of my now 70 yr old father back when he was about 28 and in his rather nice uniform the other day and i have to admit he looks rather tasty. Im now having visions of him in a different light. Can anyone help me please? i think i need to go see a doctor.

la la laaaaaaaa block out the visions la la laaaaaaaaa

What exactly did they do wrong again?

linemanloz said:
Devil_Dog said:
What exactly did they do wrong again?
Insult a British Instertution
Incest is a British institution? You Mr Line are wrong.

Was on about Westminster Abbey

Hey for seveal mil I would let my daddy fire it up my ricker, wouldn't even expect a reach around! I would gobble him off and ask for more if it got me a Breitling watch.

My kids will pleasuer me just to know daddy is happy!

linemanloz said:
Was on about Westminster Abbey

Hey for seveal mil I would let my daddy fire it up my ricker, wouldn't even expect a reach around! I would gobble him off and ask for more if it got me a Breitling watch.

My kids will pleasuer me just to know daddy is happy!
Son? Is that you ?

Disgusting pair.

Its not even as if she was shagging him for the money, as she could get it anyway when he popped off!

Fuck knows!

Papaaaaa

*wiping man juice from mouth*

maybe shes a gready b1tch that wanted it now, hence why they are getting devoirced with lots of court cases

linemanloz said:
You sucked me off for 50p and a toffee apple. It must be love.

smoojalooge said:
linemanloz said:
You sucked me off for 50p and a toffee apple. It must be love.
Thats because I had your wallet away while you were KOed, but being a tech it was a 2 man lift!

All major credit cards accepted :D

Latest Threads