Dad is left one kick from death

i'm not condoning what the c*nts did but surely a kick in the ribs would of surficed.

Doc_Henry said:
i'm not condoning what the c*nts did but surely a kick in the ribs would of surficed.
In yesteryear it would have been a bit of a slapping, a kick to the ribs and a deposit of stools left on his fireside rug. Ah the good old days.

Ace_Rimmer said:
Nasty stuff!! Seems strange that "yobs" would just barge into someone's house and kick the living sh1t out of them though??
You live in Britain, right?

Contrarian said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1878793.ece

Slow torture and a lingering death should be the consequences of such an attack.
I think that's exactly what the consequences of this attack are!

Random attack?
I don't think so, nor do I really care.

How do doctors equate 'one kick from death'? Is it a run-up toe poker of a kick or would two moderate kicks count as one big one?

B

Biscuits_AB

FiveAlpha said:
How do doctors equate 'one kick from death'? Is it a run-up toe poker of a kick or would two moderate kicks count as one big one?

They use the 'Chuck Norris' scale.

Police = enquiries are continuing - FFS

That sums it up.

Perhaps if they said that they had someone in custody who accidently tried to attack a constables shoe with his head, then I might believe someone was doing something.

I sincerely hope they get this cretinous pondlife

Biscuits_AB said:
FiveAlpha said:

They use the 'Chuck Norris' scale.
This then would make this man nails?