• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dad is left one kick from death

i'm not condoning what the c*nts did but surely a kick in the ribs would of surficed.

Doc_Henry said:
i'm not condoning what the c*nts did but surely a kick in the ribs would of surficed.
In yesteryear it would have been a bit of a slapping, a kick to the ribs and a deposit of stools left on his fireside rug. Ah the good old days.

Ace_Rimmer said:
Nasty stuff!! Seems strange that "yobs" would just barge into someone's house and kick the living sh1t out of them though??
You live in Britain, right?

Contrarian said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1878793.ece

Slow torture and a lingering death should be the consequences of such an attack.
I think that's exactly what the consequences of this attack are!

Random attack?
I don't think so, nor do I really care.

How do doctors equate 'one kick from death'? Is it a run-up toe poker of a kick or would two moderate kicks count as one big one?

B

Biscuits_AB

FiveAlpha said:
How do doctors equate 'one kick from death'? Is it a run-up toe poker of a kick or would two moderate kicks count as one big one?

They use the 'Chuck Norris' scale.

Police = enquiries are continuing - FFS

That sums it up.

Perhaps if they said that they had someone in custody who accidently tried to attack a constables shoe with his head, then I might believe someone was doing something.

I sincerely hope they get this cretinous pondlife

Biscuits_AB said:
FiveAlpha said:

They use the 'Chuck Norris' scale.
This then would make this man nails?