Da-daaa......Mum of the year is.........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by datumhead, Mar 15, 2007.

1. NO!!!!

2. NO!!!!!!!

3. What the fuc....you deaf?

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This has got to be some sort of wind up eh?

"In winning the accolade she beat shortlisted contenders Kate Moss, Jade Goody and Heather Mills McCartney."

Beating off the rivals of a crack whore, a pig thick reality tv racist and some gold digger with a false leg FFS

"On New Year's Eve he was rushed to hospital after he was scalded, having climbed into an empty bath and turned on the hot tap." A decent parent would never leave a child unattended in the bathroom would they?

Hang on, is it April 1st?
  2. could have been ms goodey...:(
  3. Never heard of her, but, if the photo is to be believed, that boy certainly dines like a king.
  4. She looks quite tasty - who is she?
  5. The whole thing sucks :thumright:
  6. Two of these - Moss and Price - just soak up all the bulls*it that is written about them. They sail serenly on their way and make no fuss about the stuff that is written against them. They do not moderate the way the live or seek protection from those who make loads of money photographing and castigating them. They may not be the role models we would like to see and doubtless they attract a lot of jealousy.
    For my money - good on them. What they have now came from their own efforts. More fools us for lining their pockets.
  7. HOW ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  8. Look at the previous winners Kerry Katona and Sharon Osbourne. Does that not say it all really!
  9. Didn't one of her kids used to be in Different Strokes???

10. wrong show is he not "FAT ALBERT" ????
  11. A worthy winner.

Both of them.
  12. Despite my raging hangover I was having a good day, until this. What about all the celebrity mothers that aren't in the papers for snorting coke, racist abuse, getting their t1ts out or gold-digging? Why do we even need a celebrity mum of the year? Why do I care?

Damn it, I'm now so angry that the Future Mrs Bat_Crab is going to get a proper beating when I get home...
  13. Looking at nominees past and present, isn't this a Celebrity Mum contest rather than 'Mum of the Year'?
  14. B0ll0cks! Just read the actual article and it is indeed Celbrity Mum of the Year. :crash: