Da Bomb.....The Final Answer - Hottest chilli sauce known to man!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maccabonga, Nov 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.selfridges.com/en/Food-Wine/Categories/Groceries/Condiments/The-Final-Answer_554-2001629-THEFINALANSWER/?cm_mmc=SEO-_-google-_-googleshopping-_-Da'bomb&_$ja=tsid:32977%7Ccc:%7Cprd:75228576%7Ccat:Food+%26+Wine+%3E+Categories+%3E+Condiments

Just got back from my local after a swift half. Full boxhead drama unfolded before my eyes. Bloke walks in with this little bottle of sauce called Da Bomb...the hottest chilli sauce known to man.

The bottle ends up at this Boxhead's table whilst he's in the toilet. He gets back to his place, sees the bottle, thinks it's schnapps and downs it in true teutonic fashion. Then his head goes beetroot. Then he's outside bent up double and vomiting. Then he's paralysed by cramp. Ambulance and emergency doctor turn up and rush him to hospital.

Meanwhile, the landlord is searching out the funny cunt who brought the evil juice onto his premises!!!

Lessons for Herman:

1. Read the label
    2. Don't be greedy!
  2. Straight up
  3. Only the lowest echelons of the world gorge on chilis. The smart eat food that doesn't need to be disguised.
  4. Da Bomb is for elderly nuns or those who bought a Sinclair C5. Real men serve their unwitting German guests a bottle of "Mad dog" chilli sauce.
  5. I suppose you'd say the same about curries too. You traitorous fucking germ.