:D

But having finished off and got round to the rest of your post, I would agree that Iran is greatly misunderstood and that there has been a lot of hysterical and misleading propaganda put about to discredit the country.

stab23 said:
But having finished off and got round to the rest of your post, I would agree that Iran is greatly misunderstood and that there has been a lot of hysterical and misleading propaganda put about to discredit the country.
If he gets me her 'phone number, I'll agree with anything he says! :twisted:

stab23 said:
Only beginning to see it myself lately..

Dontdreamit said:
stab23 said:
Ahhh multile logins.... fcuk off and lets letch at the bint in the chav bikini, dullard.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Imagine how much it would cost to maintain one of those darlings? Fcuking outrageous. And she probably has no personality either. Still, one doesn't exactly consider the conversational skills when one is pounding away, right?

Ord_Sgt said:
Dontdreamit said:
stab23 said:
Ahhh multile logins.... fcuk off and lets letch at the bint in the chav bikini, dullard.

Multiple logins. Not quite mate. You can clearly see am still logged in. :roll:

Clearly you clean sh1tters for a living in our illustrious organisation. No shame mate, we all have a part to play but next time try harder on your BARB test and you might possibly reach the dizzy heights of 'driver'.

smartascarrots said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Got a big fat lump on her arrse, best avoided :p
How dare you call me a big fat lump!

Or was that just a dream?...
Never would I call you into question Sir, how dare you, I'm busy cleaning shitters.

But fcuk that...

Who can't be impressed with this....

Maybe Dontdreamit, but I think Jarrod has brain washed him. (Apologies to Jarrod, I owe you one, but not a reach around)

What was said?
Farsi: "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

Translation: "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

The above is the statement made by armoured dinner jacket and he is quoting something Ayatollah Khomeini said. Sounds like a more flowery version of wipe Israel off the map to me.

Link HERE

ostvic said:
What was said?
Farsi: "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

Translation: "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

The above is the statement made by armoured dinner jacket and he is quoting something Ayatollah Khomeini said. Sounds like a more flowery version of wipe Israel off the map to me.

Link HERE
Me thinks someone has forgotten which login they are using - but to put things back in context.

Latest Threads