d wing

is there an asssocation for former members of the naughty boys club? i was there end of 91, i had a good laugh and it wasnt hard

masher69 said:
is there an asssocation for former members of the naughty boys club? i was there end of 91, i had a good laugh and it wasnt hard
Greenhouse duties for you was it??

details?

With a name like MAsher it should be good, unless you were NCO I/C potato preparation

did a fair bit of spud peeling (by machine) in sgts mess , best place for nicking large butts out of ashtrays ,then hidden down socks for later! i was in for smoking weed very boring i know, waste of time , but most were in for drugs or awol or a bit of both ,where are you now SHERGAR

Cait said:
I like the thinking, was his 2 i/c called Dauphin noir?
Yep and the rest of the section Roaster, chipper, boiler, cheeseymasher, sauttier & Birdseyewaffler?

I was A wing myself ( 6 months GCM soldier on ) around 84 but I can remember 2 Para's on D wing both ex Falklands vets, who'd been allowed to grow great big fcuk off Taliban type beards...both had been court martialled for refusal to jump, and got 6 months discharge

The_Terrible_Twins said:
and got 6 months discharge
In a bag all in one go or via seepage over time?

minister_doh_nut said:
The_Terrible_Twins said:
and got 6 months discharge
In a bag all in one go or via seepage over time?
At a steady flow over a number of months, good for the skin, I'm told :D

most lads considered A wing great for the career get stripe up when you rejioned reg as they bent over to reform you?(no homo jokes)

masher69 said:
most lads considered A wing great for the career get stripe up when you rejioned reg as they bent over to reform you?(no homo jokes)
Maybe in 3 Para mortars :D :D

I don't agree with the reform system.

For being a druggie you would have just been hung, then gassed.

nice, nazi style penal system, what about the boys who go awol when there unit is about to go on tour . shot at dawn for desertion. nobber

Shot, then hung then gassed.

Dirty criminals

masher69 said:
nice, nazi style penal system, what about the boys who go awol when there unit is about to go on tour . shot at dawn for desertion. nobber

He said penal :D :D :D

MDN...i see your shot then hung then gassed and raise you chinese burn aswell!

Cait said:
MDN...i see your shot then hung then gassed and raise you chinese burn aswell!
Your a cruel and heartless woman...

I see yoru chinese burn and raise you a wrapped knuckle with stepped playing cards.........and............. a dead leg

Latest Threads