D.V. O'Malley RAMC IMS

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by CutLunchCommando, Oct 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have had the good fortune to have sight of this gentlemans photo album. He seems to have had a fairly active career, largely in areas which his succesors have become more familiar with than they may have liked (Messopottamia and Waziristan). Google shows him (or someone of a similar name) turning up in the BMJ publications a couple of times. Is anyone interested to know more?
  2. Have you tried asking Pete Starling at the RAMC Museum?
  3. No. TBH I happened to have access to it for a day or so as it had been loaned to a relative I was visiting and threw the post up to see if anyone was interested. I understand its intended for a museum somewhere already.
  4. OK. thanks for the reply. Do you know which Museum? Not sure how long you have it for but I'd be interested in anything related to military or field hospitals. It's a long shot but I don't suppose there was anything x-ray related in there?
  5. Nothing to do with X rays that I saw but there are a few pics of field hospitals. I'll see if I can get access again and find out where it is destined for.