• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

D.V. O'Malley RAMC IMS

I have had the good fortune to have sight of this gentlemans photo album. He seems to have had a fairly active career, largely in areas which his succesors have become more familiar with than they may have liked (Messopottamia and Waziristan). Google shows him (or someone of a similar name) turning up in the BMJ publications a couple of times. Is anyone interested to know more?

No. TBH I happened to have access to it for a day or so as it had been loaned to a relative I was visiting and threw the post up to see if anyone was interested. I understand its intended for a museum somewhere already.

OK. thanks for the reply. Do you know which Museum? Not sure how long you have it for but I'd be interested in anything related to military or field hospitals. It's a long shot but I don't suppose there was anything x-ray related in there?

Latest Threads