D.U.L. M.U.N.T.E.R.S.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by StabTiffy2B, Jan 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Background:

Now I admit that I went to the London crawl and had a good laugh with some of my fellow arrsers. Some of them, I hadn't really chatted to before and found their stories interesting and funny. I made a mental note that I would probably repeat the experience in a few years but was a little disappointed that the people I thought would be a laugh were either dull or missing from the event (there's a lesson there about pre-conceptions).

I returned, and resumed my normal life. It seems that some either didn't resume their lives, or had none to begin with. There's more Arrse crawls than you can shake a sh1tty stick at. This might seem normal as arrsers who are geographically co-located will want to meet up and share experiences/stories/skiff each other. However, the thing that worries me is that the same people attend all over the country. Don’t they have lives of their own?

Now:

I've known one of the arrsers for many years. He's a good mate and I was even going to be bestman at his wedding. Without giving away his ID, he’s in the process of joining the TA. He doesn’t have any direct military experience but would be a sound addition to the military.

However, I've been growing concerned over his desperation to please some of the people on this site. I'm not talking about the COs, not even the Moderators. It's these people that are so sad and desperate, all they do is attend these crawls. Therefore. I think they need a name, to be placed with their arrse medals, so that they can be identified. I propose:

D.U.L. M.U.N.T.E.R.S.

This stands for: Desperate, Union of, Losers, Middle-aged, Ugly, No Friends, Trying to, Ensnare, Real, Squaddies.

Thoughts?

2. Thoughts...?

You get honorary membership! :D

3. To be honest Stabby i cant really see what all the fuss is about, i haven't attended a crawl but will prob make the effort to go to the East Mids crawl if im in the UK at the time as its in my area.

All the fuss about these crawls has finally died down and then you pop a post up to try and enflame it all again? i for one am getting sick of all the beatching on the site. If you read your previous posts you actually say on a number of occasions your attracted to one of the people that goes on most of the crawls. Double Standards?

Why not just let it lie, if folk want to travel the country attending crawls, let them. It's hardly affecting your everyday life is it??

:roll: :roll:

4. It is very sad indeed, WingNut, that you haven't yet got over your Arrse London crawl experience.
    Just not the popular centre of attention you thought you'd be.

5. J_D

J_D LE

Seriously Stabby:

If people want to go on an Arrse crawl then let them. Don't judge them for that, doesn't mean they have no life at all, just because you had a bad experience don't rain it down on us. GET OVER IT!

Sounds to me your still a tad sore about the whole thing :roll:

6. i agree with ASS comments , what doesn't affect you shouldn't bother you.

its up to them if they want to attend a crawl, i have only attended one as it was at the right time for me, ditto for them , if there is a Liverpool or a manchester Crawl i would go to that one as it is closer to me.

you are not forced to go, so i wouldn't be kicking off again, you are showing yourself in a bad light, mate. live and let live

7. Stab why not take the time and effort to channel all that negative energy and organise a 'Men Only Crawl'?

That way you have control over who attends and, at the end of the day, if it's crashed by any of the females you'll have been proven correct and can come back and b*tch all you like.

Just a thought.

But I do agree, it does sound a tad like sour grapes….

Beebs x

8. I don't wish to be rude,but the only people complaining about these occasions are yourself and a self-confessed sex offender.I have never attended one but it seems that those who do enjoy their vile,lecherous,bacchanalian,debauchery.What could be wrong with that? :D

9. Who the fcuk appointed you life and soul of the party? I'm not going to defend anyone on here, nor should I have to. Some people can put their thoughts down better in the written form than they can vocally - so what? It takes all sorts. Who are you to decide who is fun? Troll. Fcuk off

10. This whole thread is pointless and should be binned.

If it wasn't for the stab bit in front of the tiffy bit, I'd slap you for bringing it into disrepute............

11. I was trying to make a serious and humorous point. You guys have clearly missed both.

Exactly. There's nothing wrong going to one which is near you. For that reason, I went to the London one but not the Edina one.

This is the thing that strikes me as odd.

I am worried that one of my mates is trying to impress these people, as opposed to working on his fitness to get into the TA. He's trying to impress the wrong people.

This was a joke. Ever heard of that before? I'll tell you what, lets turn the naafi into a place full of cut and pastes and where people like the Bullboylover140 and smoojafaggot can cyber b*gger each other.

Oh no too late. :roll:

P.S. Cheers Agent Smith. At least someone still has a sense of humour.

12. Far too subtle then. Obviously your sense of humour is lost on people on here.

13. A contender for the ARRSE Hole is there ever was one!!

14. Is that the thread or the person that started it Foxy?