D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by doctordeath, Jan 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In July of last year, my final decree came through and at last after 18 months of S*it my divorce was final. Looking back with a clear mind now it was for the better, but for those of you out there who have not been through this process here's a little warning! When they say it's equal it aint. My house was sold and she got half, fair you might think but then I was paying all of the bills her money was hers for spending!!! Then came the Military pension split she had been with me for 10 years of my military life so she got 5 years pension which after paying the MOD £150.00 to give me a breakdown that came to £19.500 for her. Now the MOD offered to take that sum and put it in to a pension fund just for her. But being the witch from hell. She decided that she wanted it there and then, now MOD don't pay pensions up front but we have to. So out of my half of the house after mortgage paid off and fees I had to pay her the £19.500. Then to add insult the solicitors took there £3500.00 She walked with 54K, I left with £15.435 very equal. Plus I pay £350.00 per month for my daughter which as she's mine that's no problem. Just in case you are interested she threw me out for neglect!!! Yes I neglected her with a huge house, a mercedes, and holidays and abou 40-50k a year going in the bank. Why neglect? because I work away from home!! After being thrown out she moved a 19 year old in!!! as a lodger to help pay the bills!!! Yeee!! Right!! she's 38 and the court believed it!! Well chaps just a cautionary tale, it's very fair out there! :evil:

2. :lol:

Classic......

Tragic.....

Sorry......

Funny......

Awful.....

Sympathy......

Happy New Year!

:D

Beebs x

3. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

It sounds very similar to my divorce five years ago. :evil:

4. Shouldnt this be in the "Happy New Year" thread?
    :twisted:

5. You could have paid a Manchester Smackhead £1k and a box of pills to bum and ditch her in the Manchester ship canal. :D

6. Thanks BB's for the sympathy but there is no need. I'm now happy as larry!!! with a new wife and extended family. Someone I trust who does her part at work and shares the responibilities. By the way Internet dating for the over 30's who find it a bit overwhelming tring to find a new partner in a nightclub full of schoolies!!! works great!!! If you are truthful about who you are.

Happy new year to every one out there!! Hope it's a good one!
    D.D. :D

7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I must remember not to get divorced!

8. No way!

You are far too classless to have ever owned a Mecedes :D :D :D

9. me too...the wife would go spare.

10. £40 - 50 k per annum........? Obviously not an Army wage.

11. Sorry Biscuits-AB Did my time and now in the oil industry!!! Good fun though. Mind you thats why I'm getting paid to write this on Arrse now as I'm at work. :twisted: :twisted:

12. Well the British Army is in the Oil industry... Iraqi oil!! :roll:

13. Nothing new about that