D&G vs MDN

#1
It looks like there is an issue to be settled here, ARRSErs, we need a neutral battleground, weapons and rules.......thoughts?
 
#2
who's opening the book?
 
#3
Given their past post with doggies the odds are even but they are not on line now to give the pre-match face off. :twisted:
 
#4
The first rule of ARRSE Fight Club is - you do not talk about ARRSE Fight Club. The second rule of ARRSE Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about ARRSE Fight Club.
 
#6
As much as I hate the ground that MDN dares to breath on, I also know for a fact that he is an ex bodyguard and bouncer.

I elect fisticuffs at dawn following the quaffing of 10 litres of that hot wine sh1te that they sell in Bavaria.

I put a grand on the northern monkey. What odds do I get?
 
#7
Not to sure I think that the odds should be the perview of posters as they have a better understanding of their profiles. Location Location location. They both will not go to the others so we need a venue with enough seating and tickets sales. 8)
 
#10
Aunty Stella said:
As much as I hate the ground that MDN dares to breath on, I also know for a fact that he is an ex bodyguard and bouncer.

I elect fisticuffs at dawn following the quaffing of 10 litres of that hot wine sh1te that they sell in Bavaria.

I put a grand on the northern monkey. What odds do I get?
But little did you know, he's lost some weight recently...




TTFN

BFG
 
#11
This reminds me of the star trek episode with captain kirk fighting with an unconvincing alien in and arena, ticket sales! Richard Hammond raised 250,000 for a helicopter I think we could do better with ticket sales. This could be an earner for the ARRSE network!
 
#12
OK, I suggest a "bare knuckle fighting" type venue at a neutral location. Not that I have ever been to one of these illegal functions, but I could (if I searched the internet enough), I'm sure, organise a ring, referee, beverages and food.

And tickets. 50% of all profits to the winner (MDN, mine will be a large single malt), other 50% behind the bar :)
 
#14
BFG 9000 said:
Aunty Stella said:
As much as I hate the ground that MDN dares to breath on, I also know for a fact that he is an ex bodyguard and bouncer.

I elect fisticuffs at dawn following the quaffing of 10 litres of that hot wine sh1te that they sell in Bavaria.

I put a grand on the northern monkey. What odds do I get?
But little did you know, he's lost some weight recently...




TTFN

BFG
You owe me a new keyboard.

My 20 shiney pee is on the northern monkey. D&G, run and hide mate, I can't protect you anymore.
 
#15
D&G- might as well go and sign up for some dry bum love from the imates at abu ghraib. It would be less painful.
Who in the name of Greek buggery is D&G anyway- another walt that thinks they can outwit a doghnut?

Please- we have seen it all before-

go investigate sex and travel
 
#16
GrumbleWeed said:
D&G- might as well go and sign up for some dry bum love from the imates at abu ghraib. It would be less painful.
Who in the name of Greek buggery is D&G anyway- another walt that thinks they can outwit a doughnut?

Please- we have seen it all before-

go investigate sex and travel
It's just so fun to watch though, MOSV. :wink:
 
#17
In a Mess the revolver is in the Hall, waitered a number of times relaoded once or twice, but we need an other location rules and weapons. there will always be people who disagree with each other in the forum but we need a decent location. weapons and rules prior training should be given, a settled means of dealing with a dispute is the answer.
 
#18
Cnuts arrse has gone.
 
#19
Robot mongs!

Each Arrser has to build a spaz chariot fighting machine manned by there very own mong, I do believe D & G may have an inside line on available mong's, but then again MDN must have some in his cellar or if not enough bits of them to make a serviceable one and re-animate it.


oops i said mong, sorry D & G, i know i'm not allow'd.

or

A dry bumming competition, each Arrser takes it in turn to Dry bum the other, and the one that gets the most blood out of the other's gink, wins!
 
#20
Midnight, a barn in Rural Somerset, naked as the day they were born, circling each other, steaming in the moonlight.
Like two big Grizzlys fighting over a salmon.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top