D Coy MCTC

Long story short I'm going to d coy at MCTC then getting the boot. Heard all the horror stories but just after some recent accounts of d coy at MCTC. As far as I'm aware daily routine consists of PT then education all day.

Long story short I'm going to d coy at MCTC then getting the boot. Heard all the horror stories but just after some recent accounts of d coy at MCTC. As far as I'm aware daily routine consists of PT then education all day.
For what it`s worth, , I did some time, (28 days as B&B) in MCTC. As far as I can remember, A Wing was getting troops ready for Soldiering on (no pun intended) and D Wing was getting troops ready for CivDiv.

Time on A Wing was Day 1, SLR Lesson 1; whilst D Wing was really very basic military wise. Certainly none of the beasting we got on our wing.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Going to MCTC then discharge, how come you are on 'tinterweb if you are banged up, which I presume you are if you have been sentenced?

Solicitor has advised me worst case scenario 1 year in MCTC so I'm going with that. Expect the worst then cant be shocked.
Bollocks.

I was a little less blunt:)
It's not like me to get splinters in my boney arrse sitting on the fence though, is it?

The whole story stinks of shit anyway. To get a year in pokey you'd have to do something really really bad, like kiddy fiddling or something.

Even blinding someone in a fight only gets you 6 months.

Dale, aged. Very aged.

Sluggy sexually harassed half of arrse and only got a falklands tour for it.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Sluggy sexually harassed half of arrse and only got a falklands tour for it.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
I touched blokes up in FI as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr Happy Officers 1
Davros_the_Dalek The Training Wing 12
F The Intelligence Cell 22