D Coy 2 WESSEX

Anyone out there served in D Coy 2 WESSEX at Brock Bks in Reading in the mid/late 1980s? Particularly did you go to Fort Indiatowngap in 1985 (I think) as part of a composite company?

Try a search for 2 WESSEX.

msr

likewise I can probably give you a hand.

I was with HQ Coy RRV and subsequently 7Rifles at Brock Barracks which had plenty of guys from the days of 2 Wessex.

tartar66 said:
Anyone out there served in D Coy 2 WESSEX at Brock Bks in Reading in the mid/late 1980s? Particularly did you go to Fort Indiatowngap in 1985 (I think) as part of a composite company?
Careful lads, he's looking for his Dad..... :D

In which case ... I know nothing.. I was... ummm..'. somewhere else .... that's it... nowhere near Ft IniantownGap... nope, not me. :D

I served with A Coy 2 Wessex (Portsmouth) for a bit before I joined the regs (Grenadiers). I didn't go to the US but done the camp down at Hythe and Lydd with the Yanks that came over here on the exchange.

I still know some guys that went out there but if your looking for your dad or that/those nasty A Coy bloke/s that beasted you one night then I am sorry I can't help you.

Not looking for my dad and wasn't beasted by A Coy!!

As a member of D Coy I went to Fort India Town Gap and have some great memories. Iwould be interested in anyone who has any photos!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Army Reserve 8
Davros_the_Dalek The Training Wing 12
F The Intelligence Cell 22