D Coy 2 WESSEX

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by tartar66, Jul 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone out there served in D Coy 2 WESSEX at Brock Bks in Reading in the mid/late 1980s? Particularly did you go to Fort Indiatowngap in 1985 (I think) as part of a composite company?

2. msr

msr LE

Try a search for 2 WESSEX.

msr

3. Tartar66 - PM me as I have some information that could help. Copperhead

4. likewise I can probably give you a hand.

I was with HQ Coy RRV and subsequently 7Rifles at Brock Barracks which had plenty of guys from the days of 2 Wessex.

5. Ft Indiantowngap Pa, was in summer of 1986. I know, I was the Coy medic.

6. Careful lads, he's looking for his Dad..... :D

7. In which case ... I know nothing.. I was... ummm..'. somewhere else .... that's it... nowhere near Ft IniantownGap... nope, not me. :D

8. I served with A Coy 2 Wessex (Portsmouth) for a bit before I joined the regs (Grenadiers). I didn't go to the US but done the camp down at Hythe and Lydd with the Yanks that came over here on the exchange.

I still know some guys that went out there but if your looking for your dad or that/those nasty A Coy bloke/s that beasted you one night then I am sorry I can't help you.

9. Not looking for my dad and wasn't beasted by A Coy!!

As a member of D Coy I went to Fort India Town Gap and have some great memories. Iwould be interested in anyone who has any photos!!

10. I was a member of D Coy - unfortunately went to Hythe & Lydd.. pm me as there are a number of ex-D Coy trying to get together!

11. You were all SH1TE, unless you wore the brandywine, LOL!!!

12. Tosser