Czech pikeys show the way ......

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by velcrostripes, Apr 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nothing to say except "Well done those men".

• Like Like x 2
  2. They've just dismantled the only bit of Czech infrastructure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ******* thieving Pikey bastards, I hate them they leave a trail of destruction and chaos in their wake where ever they go, they have no value and no purpose in this world.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ^. So are you saying you don't like them then?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Whatever gave you that idea? :?

6. Not sure, it was a remarkably subtle post.

7. Oh I dunno, they kept the Reichsbahn busy for a bit back in the 40's.

8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you have to give them credit for a bit more ambition and enterprise than the average pikey scumbag over here...

9. Sure it wasn't the Sappers ?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nah there were no pie wrappers left behind

• Like Like x 2
  11. They should have Czeched the paperwork...................I will get my coat.......

• Like Like x 2
  12. Feb 2008: The police in Cheb recently got more proof of the fact that it is possible to steal virtually anything. They were called out to investigate the disappearance of a railway bridge weighing four tonnes.

The company which was responsible for looking after the bridge raised the alarm when, ever alert, they noticed that the bridge wasn't there any more.

The bridge was on a disused stretch of line just outside Cheb.

Martina Hruskova, a spokeswoman for the Czech police, commented to AFP: 'We are not sure if it was taken for personal use or for its scrap value.' Exactly what that 'personal use' might be was left unsaid.

'It is the first time we have dealt with this type of theft,' she added.

Of course, it's not the first time some light-fingered bridge enthusiast has made off with a bridge. At least two bridges have been nicked in Russia in the past six months, and a pair of bridge thieves appropriated two Macedonian bridges last February.

Nothing to show it was actually pikies. My theory on this is that it's a russian gang looking far and wide. Could be unemployed former steel erectors, or even sappers! Moving a high tonnage of steel quickly and easily takes some doing too. I imagine that a boat/barge/ship would have been used as it would be easier to spot it all moving on the road.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Anybody want to buy a bridge?

14. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

what colour is it please ?