Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by J_D, Nov 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

OK, one more try for any new comers!

I will plan an "Arrse Cypriot gathering" if any one is willing?

Any suggestions to where? I know a few good places with in Nicosia but if people would like it else where please let me know.

If it is outside Nicosia and people need transport, no worries I can supply this!

Let me know if you want it before Christmas or after. I can get discounts in most decent bars or clubs in Nicosia if you ask nicely!

Thoughts here please :wink:
  2. Sadly, I wouldn't be able to attend, but how about Troodos sometime between Xmas and New Year? ;)
  3. J_D

J_D LE

Troodos? They have a night life there?

Too many trees and mountians to drink around, you know its going to end all wrong lol Could start a lost and found thread on Arrse after!

Will think about it, I know some of the Cypriot based lot have a time frame to how long they can stay out, bless them!

Any one needs a place to crash for the night, let me know I have plenty of room!
  4. Is Queen Anne Maries still open? Scene of many crimes.......................!
  5. If there is anyone in Cyprus at the moment fancy meeting up let me know ... other than you Anya ;-) lol I'm often in Nicosia but live not far from Larnaca.
  6. J_D

J_D LE

Same as LGW, any one just got into Cyprus or are here already? Drop me a pm and maybe we can arrange a night out in hte future?