CYPRUS ARRSE GATHERING

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those unable to make the Salisbury Gathering, anyone up for meeting in Cyprus??

June 25; timing 2000hrs. Finnbars in Nicosia. Bring a friend for beer and giggles .... and possibly a bit of sexual exploitation (but not if with the UN).

Few beers following the rugby!

PM me for further details!

GBTD

Yeah sounds busting , what are facilities like for crashouts ?

Don't think Bloodhound has guest accomodation lol mind you, the Fazoolah Brothers could probably sort it. :)

Tentative yes , me and some gwa :) , u up for it burd?

Techtechtech said:
'cos you will really need them for Nicosia :lol:
You do at the moment as the post says. It's fcuking pissing down here at least 3 times a day for the last 4 days with a bit of thunder and lightnig thrown in for good measure. :(

For all those who have PMed me, we will have the one in Nicosia as a tester. Then one in Limassol or Larnaca or Ayia Napa (not in the OOBs box :wink: )

So, in summary, June 25; timing 2000hrs. Finnbars in Nicosia.

See you there

GBTD

PartTimePongo said:
Yeah sounds busting , what are facilities like for crashouts ?

Don't think Bloodhound has guest accomodation lol mind you, the Fazoolah Brothers could probably sort it. :)

Tentative yes , me and some gwa :) , u up for it burd?
Bit busy PTP :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink: :lol:

Anya1982 said:
I got the Hotel paid for by work. Crash at mine!!!!
If the gathering gets boring we can play, See how long it takes to get Anya thrown out of her hotel onto the street. If you can actually get her arrested into the bargain it’s extra points. :twisted:

brain_fart said:
Anya1982 said:
I got the Hotel paid for by work. Crash at mine!!!!
If the gathering gets boring we can play, See how long it takes to get Anya thrown out of her hotel onto the street. If you can actually get her arrested into the bargain it’s extra points. :twisted:
Bugger off!! Ain't no one getting me chucked from my hotel! But I got a mini bar....all are welcome lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads