Cyclops prepares for life after No 10

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't think he's going to make £20 million like tony the twat, Do you VM.?
  2. Dont be silly that's a real job.
  3. We just dont know what kind of deals he has made, call me a cynic, but I bet that when Blair had that meeting at George Bush's Ranch he was offered a deal that has now come to light, a sort of "job for life, and shed loads of wonger, with an oil company if you go to war" deal. And Ill bet that something of that ilk is in the wind for the "one eyed Scotish cnut"
  4. I'll put money on GB becoming a night repairer of roofs, and most of the lead will be spirited away and sold off to the scrap yard when it's at it's lowest value :)
    Cynical? Nah not me :roll:
  5. I doubt there is, Gordon is and always has been a second rate loser. He stood aside to let Tony Blair in, he ducked an election (that he would have won) because he didn't have any confidence in himself. He is "the man who runs after Obama", no one will need him or his advice after the election and he has no character or personality to fall back on. The Lords beckons but that's about it.
  6. Well, I think you might be right,afterall they let Mick Martin in and he was even a bigger cnut than Cyclops