Cyclops Jeered at D-Day Commemoration...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jun 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just watching the coverage of the service & when Cyclops was announced,it sounded to me like he was jeered by some in the crowd & hardly anyone clapped when he took the podium.
    Even the BBC commentator commented on it.
  2. Absolute classic!! The Vets were definitely less than impressed with him
  3. I get the feeling Herr Hitler might have been a more welcome guest!

You could also hear them singing 'why are we waiting'. Marvellous! Old soldiers never die!
  4. I do the same when he appears on my tv... :x
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Was that the voice of the electorate?

After all "Service Guarantees Citizenship"!
  6. The one eyed twat disgusts me, why cant he stand still, his wife has more dignity bless her. Bored in the face of real heroes are you, you fecking knob.
  7. He should not be allowed within sight of the veterans, did you hear the cheer her majesties picture was shown on the big screen.
  8. Absolute Plonker, If that didnt tell him to go what the hell will ??

The Vets looked really impressed having him spout at them, I dont think they stormed the beaches to be addressed by a disgrace like him, He looked bored and wishing he could be somewhere else.

Now they are singing Auld Lang syne, Cyclops Take the hint and GO, For Fecks Sake Go !!! :x
  9. Just seen this on Sky News. Heavy.

Attached Files:

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Please - a link someone! I'm still at work!
  11. Laughing my arrse off at broon struggling through the Pipes n Drums as it gets faster n faster and almost gets to Ghurka walking pace.

Broon, as I said in a previous thread is a Joke.

Note the spelling, us Jocks are far more conscientious, humorous and trustworthy than that cnut!!!
  12. Wife watching this, said "What's NVA?"

Son said looking at old codgers , "Not very Active."

:roll: :roll: :roll:
  13. Out of the mouths of babes!! Priceless.
  14. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

He - astonishingly - gets worse every day. Today, apart from being booed by Veterans, he managed to re-name Omaha Beach as Obama Beach.

This from the Guido Fawkes' site:

"The veterans booed him because it is thought that Downing Street encouraged Sarkozy to not invite the Queen so that he could get another photo-op with Obama. The Obama obsession seems evidenced by the Prime Mentalist’s renaming of ‘Omaha beach’ to ‘Obama beach’."

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The bloke disgusts me.