Cyclops Jeered at D-Day Commemoration...

Just watching the coverage of the service & when Cyclops was announced,it sounded to me like he was jeered by some in the crowd & hardly anyone clapped when he took the podium.
Even the BBC commentator commented on it.

spike7451 said:
Just watching the coverage of the service & when Cyclops was announced,it sounded to me like he was jeered by some in the crowd & hardly anyone clapped when he took the podium.
Even the BBC commentator commented on it.
I get the feeling Herr Hitler might have been a more welcome guest!

You could also hear them singing 'why are we waiting'. Marvellous! Old soldiers never die!

I do the same when he appears on my tv... :x

He should not be allowed within sight of the veterans, did you hear the cheer her majesties picture was shown on the big screen.

Absolute Plonker, If that didnt tell him to go what the hell will ??

The Vets looked really impressed having him spout at them, I dont think they stormed the beaches to be addressed by a disgrace like him, He looked bored and wishing he could be somewhere else.

Now they are singing Auld Lang syne, Cyclops Take the hint and GO, For Fecks Sake Go !!! :x

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Please - a link someone! I'm still at work!

Laughing my arrse off at broon struggling through the Pipes n Drums as it gets faster n faster and almost gets to Ghurka walking pace.

Broon, as I said in a previous thread is a Joke.

Note the spelling, us Jocks are far more conscientious, humorous and trustworthy than that cnut!!!

Wife watching this, said "What's NVA?"

Son said looking at old codgers , "Not very Active."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

shagnasty said:
Wife watching this, said "What's NVA?"

Son said looking at old codgers , "Not very Active."

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Out of the mouths of babes!! Priceless.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
He - astonishingly - gets worse every day. Today, apart from being booed by Veterans, he managed to re-name Omaha Beach as Obama Beach.

This from the Guido Fawkes' site:

"The veterans booed him because it is thought that Downing Street encouraged Sarkozy to not invite the Queen so that he could get another photo-op with Obama. The Obama obsession seems evidenced by the Prime Mentalist’s renaming of ‘Omaha beach’ to ‘Obama beach’."

Link:
http://order-order.com/

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
The bloke disgusts me.

Watching him makes me feel uncomfortable - a bit like piles. He really is so sad and all this sucking up to Obama is really cheesy. Its cringeworthy. The worst thing is Im sure the rest of the heads of state are aware of this!

Some of the Vets had a picture of the Queen on their lapels as they said that she should have been there.

Trick said:
Although jeered when he took to the podium, he seemed to get a warm welcome when he went into the crowd.
I think its more a case of these guys were brought up with manners, not to be rude, more than a warm welcome.

Ignoring that cnut for a moment - it was lovely to see the old fellers there - I hope none of them get ill from standing in the rain.

Back to Broon - To add insult to injury the t0sser was even in the line up of people saying few words to the vets - what has he got to say that they would want to hear?