Cyclops in Baghdad

The Iraqis have decided to let cyclops live, they believe hes doing more damage to the uk (more than what they could do) by there own ghastly hands.

The_Rattler said:
The Iraqis have decided to let cyclops live, they believe hes doing more damage to the uk (more than what they could do) by there own ghastly hands.
They are not seeing the big picture. Killing Brown would get the British on their side, which is far better for them than damaging Britain.

If does appear that the Palestinians have grasped that killing Blair would improve their international standing. Unfortunately, they are too incompetent to actually manage it.

Good to see that Osprey is considered insufficient for the Glorious Leader.

I presume the back-plate is much, much larger and much, much thicker than the one at the front...

hedgehog64 said:
Is that the elusive 'W.M.D'.sat behind the Gympy?. :evil:
Wnaker of Massive Deceit?
WMD - a new nickname for broon?

edited to add; sorry ptp, I couldn't help it.

Also, he looks far to happy sat there. Oh a gun hehehehehehe. <ski shudders>

vvaannmmaann said:
Whatever size or position,that plate wouldn't stop a head shot.
VVaany I'm sure it would'nt but surely a well aimed D.M.S would have knocked that pathetic faccking grin off that disgrace to porridges grid,then dangle the bustard off Saddams new years tree by a good old sapped puttee.Then use as a punch bag.That picture makes my blood fizz and wonder why i bothered. :roll:

He's either imagining the opposition on the recieving end of a hail of 7.62mil or spotted something we dont need where he can tax f*ck out of! (Like a squaddie with some 'bought in' kit from Mil surpless store & is working out how much export tax he can slap on!)

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
OK - cue photo opportunity - how many smiling squaddies, and how many looking physically sick standing behind the cnut?

Not enough money for the army? Troops dying?

I'm crying a river!

Stonker said:
Q: What's wrong with this picture?

A: The twat should be facing the other end of the Jimpie.
I am informed that this is down to a most unfortunate misunderstanding.

What he really said was "Bring out the Gimp"

Stonker said:
Q: What's wrong with this picture?

A: The twat should be facing the other end of the Jimpie.
Erm...shouldn't a monocular sight have been fitted to the gun?

I wonder if he is smiling because he is glad to be on a Puma so avoiding a really awkward photo op sat on his tod in a Chinook??

I noticed they didn't trust the cnut to site behind a loaded gat.

Just trying to figure out where the welt is where he smashed his head exiting Albert.

Unfortunately, the Prime Minister’s attempt to boost his image by posing as an action man with the troops didn’t quite go to plan.

It went wrong shortly after he arrived at Baghdad Airport, when he banged his head painfully as he left the RAF Hercules transport plane which had flown him in.

Good thing is Albert never let's you down. The faces on the troops tell a story. I'm glad they weren't corralled into a group smile.

Biped said:
OK - cue photo opportunity - how many smiling squaddies, and how many looking physically sick standing behind the cnut?

Not enough money for the army? Troops dying?

I'm crying a river!

How in the name of Hades do you get Hercules rash? I'm huge and I've exited by (nearly) every possible entrance/exit without so much as disturbing my hair - when I had it. Maybe its the depth perception thing that Gordon Cyclops must suffer from? Perhaps PM I might be able to help with that? Vis a vis depth, you are up to here in it china!