Cyclops in Baghdad

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thank God,all the problems in the Middle East will be over before lunch.

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

He's also going to meet the troops.(If a CSM/RSM ever needed willing bods......)
    Cyclop's will be slotted hopefully......

3. The Iraqis have decided to let cyclops live, they believe hes doing more damage to the uk (more than what they could do) by there own ghastly hands.

4. They are not seeing the big picture. Killing Brown would get the British on their side, which is far better for them than damaging Britain.

If does appear that the Palestinians have grasped that killing Blair would improve their international standing. Unfortunately, they are too incompetent to actually manage it.

5. Do you think that a summit could be organised so that they could get Bush, Brown ,Blair and any other Politician in one go?

6. Q: What's wrong with this picture?
    [​IMG]
    A: The twat should be facing the other end of the Jimpie.

7. Good to see that Osprey is considered insufficient for the Glorious Leader.

I presume the back-plate is much, much larger and much, much thicker than the one at the front...

8. Is that the elusive 'W.M.D'.sat behind the Gympy?. :evil:

9. Wnaker of Massive Deceit?
    WMD - a new nickname for broon?

edited to add; sorry ptp, I couldn't help it.

Also, he looks far to happy sat there. Oh a gun hehehehehehe. <ski shudders>

10. Whatever size or position,that plate wouldn't stop a head shot.

11. VVaany I'm sure it would'nt but surely a well aimed D.M.S would have knocked that pathetic faccking grin off that disgrace to porridges grid,then dangle the bustard off Saddams new years tree by a good old sapped puttee.Then use as a punch bag.That picture makes my blood fizz and wonder why i bothered. :roll:

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

He's either imagining the opposition on the recieving end of a hail of 7.62mil or spotted something we dont need where he can tax f*ck out of! (Like a squaddie with some 'bought in' kit from Mil surpless store & is working out how much export tax he can slap on!)

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

OK - cue photo opportunity - how many smiling squaddies, and how many looking physically sick standing behind the cnut?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Not enough money for the army? Troops dying?

I'm crying a river!

[​IMG]

14. I am informed that this is down to a most unfortunate misunderstanding.

What he really said was "Bring out the Gimp"

15. Erm...shouldn't a monocular sight have been fitted to the gun?

I wonder if he is smiling because he is glad to be on a Puma so avoiding a really awkward photo op sat on his tod in a Chinook??