Cyclops flies to US to chat to Dubya

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Sep 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Like that cnut'll be of use!

We-Heyy...Cyclops to the rescue!

2. Gordon Brown is to hold talks later with President Bush at the White House about the global financial crisis.

Of course !! Mr. Brown knows lot about these issues, he is master creating them !! :lol: :lol:

3. I read that link, and all I saw was the script for the film Dumb & Dumber ;-)?

4. He was supposed to fly to meet the head of the FED - Paulson, but he snubbed Brown as he got onto the plane to the USA.

Sorting out the economic crises is no job for a Novice!

5. Any chance of nicking his passport so he can't get back here?

6. Think he should fly with a few of his Al Quaeda chums, no searching their bags before they get on the plane:)

7. I read that he flew to America on a chartered 747 with an entourage of fewer than 50 people. Remember that next time fuel duty is increased 'to combat global warming'.

He may have been snubbed by Wall Street but he's doing better than last time when he arrived at the same time as the Pope. The Telegraph phoned the White House press office to see who would be meeting Cyclops at the airport as Dubya was busy kissing the Pope's ring. They had no idea who Gordon was and asked the Telegraph hack to spell his name. I believe Dubya frequently refers to him as 'Tony'.

8. Yes Cyclops is full of the 'do as I tell you,not as I do' attitude.I'm sure the first class cabin of a scheduled BA flight to the US could have been reserved for the Brown entourage,with the press contingent flying in business class,or dare I say it,economy with the serfs.

9. But that wouldn't mark him down as Prime Minster of all the world!

I think this is a cunning plan to make the electorate think that the credit crisis emanates solely from the USA and had nothing to do with Labour's financial mis-management of the economy over the last 10 years!

Litotes