Cyclops does it again!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Sep 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Utter Cnut

Mt Flabber is well and truly Gasted.

2. I thought Tony Blair was a cnut

3. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

What a cnut. Second thought, cnuts have a use...

4. Happy Ramadan to you
    Happy Ramadan to you
    Happy Ramadan dear Muslims
    Happy Ramadan to you

Hurrah

5. Why did/do people bother?.What a fcuking utter bastard cnut as said above. :evil:

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Anyone remember skippy the kangaro? well they made it talk by sticking a rubber band around its bottom jaw so that it would "talk" as it tried to dislodge the rubber band. Well fcuk me but thats what the No1 Muppet reminds me of every time he talks!

7. Ah! i didn't know he was a Muslim... that explains a lot :x :x :x

8. No he's not he's a jock(french)Twaaaaaa't who will do what ever his treacherous advisers whisper in his deaf as a post lugoil.Whist clutching at straws.The folk he's wishing his greetings on already run this country. :roll: :evil: :wink:

9. It is in the books of prophecy that a cyclops will rule the world and that there will be deprivation. Eveil will be wide spread and the world full of thieves. Then a man shall arise from the east. who will battle with this unelected tyrant and bring peace to all....

Beware of the cyclops...for the greatest power of the devil is to make others believe he does not exist...or in this case that he is the son or a rev from Scotland!

10. You're not Sarah Palin are you, PP?

Mind you, Broon is a cnut.

11. As if they need lecturing on what Ramadan means by a shitebag like this who's hardly endeared himself to the Muslim world. "Look at me, I'm sensitive to your faith, I'm your big mate, I gave you carte blanche to piss all over this country's rules, traditions and customs... please remember that at the ballot box...". Let's see you out feeling the love and spreading the good word out on the streets in the sandpit, you one-eyed cunt.

12. Is this from the same idiot who's PC thinktanks have replaced Christmas in schools with the 'Winter Festival'?

13. King Burpas....

I dont get it ..what has she got to do with it..

boys i thnk it time to get the dunce hat put of the closet its time the king had a crown.

14. Don't you think reaching out to Muslims is a good idea then?

15. Your are a bit early for this year S21IMM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/dec/08/religion.communities