Cyclops "contributes" to H4H charidee cook book

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

. . . . . . . . ooooooh the irony! :pissedoff: :crash: :evil:
  2. I thought all he knew how to cook was a dogs breakfast! As if you'd eat anything that incompetant cnut had cooked it'd give you food poisoning...
  3. Oh, what a recipe...

The Labour Pie

Take 1 x aging marxist....add a large dose of infinite public spending....whisk in several population controlling legislation......simmer until skint/public crisis.

Once reduced to nothing more than a burnt offering, blame someone else.
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Takes 12 years to cook, and then another chef has to start all over again, after putting the fire out.
  5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Well they certainly generated publicity by asking that cnut to contribute. Given his normal capacity for deceit you would have thought that whatever he thinks of Eric Liddell he could have picked a more relevant hero. Liddell was a fast runner and did sterling work whilst interned by the Japanese but heroic?

There are far more important and relevant people who have contributed Dame Vera Lynne for one.
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

How else does this tube get his name mentioned in the same place as greats like Dame Vera? He just wants to see his name in print, in publications that mention great people, whilst being nothing like the sort himself, in the vain hope that he might be remembered LONG, LONG into the future as being in some way associated.
  7. A recipe for humble pie would be nice, but extremely unlikely.
  8. He has been cooking books since 1997

Jeeves a hansom cab and my pelisse thank you
  9. Notice how Blair picked Ghandi as his 'hero'?

Quite right too, Blair had to get inspiration from someone on how to do maximum damage to British interests.

Edited to add:

Harry Patch picked a much less ' :roll: ' hero... The unknown German Soldier. What a man. That's newsworthy, not these slimy Labour politicos.
  10. Infact, the list's quite revealing:

Among the really wet :roll: heroes, and the idiots that picked them:

Jock Stirrup - Ceasar..... tw@t.
    Brown - Eric Liddel from chariots of fire. really appropriate you cnut.
    Blair - Ghandi. He never stops trying to piss me off.

It's as if these people just got involved to glorify themselves and picked off-the-peg heroes at random based on their population-sympathy index.

And the gooduns, unashamadely appropriate:

Dannat - Viscount Slim
    Ross Kemp - The British Armed forces (he really loves us, don't he)
    Cameron - Beharry VC. However wet you think Cameron is, atleast he knows who is appropriate as a hero in a h4h cookbook.
  11. If the clown Brown told me his surname was Brown, I would not believe him.

If he has submitted a recipe, I wonder who composed it for him.

PS: If any member of this dreadful man's 'government' told me the prime minister's name was Brown, I would not believe it.

So disgraced; so disgraceful; so dissembling; so deceitful; so desperate.
  12. My bold.
    That's good, because it's Mandelson.
  13. That could be his quirky sense of humour kicking in.

Caeser gave the French a good kicking and then went and gave his parliament a good duffing up for good measure. What CDS wouldn't admire those two qualities? :twisted:
  14. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Interesting both Blair and Brown chose two men of high principles and values
    They couldn't be further from the pair of them
    Although on the plus side one died in prison (albeit a Japenese POW camp) and one was assasinated
    So we can live in hope the follow in their heroe's footstep

I imagine their meals promise so much but deliver fukc all