Cyclops ambushed in the Stan!

F**k!!!!

For a minute there I was thinking the cvnt might have stopped one. :x

Oh shit,
That would have made my day, the one eyed cnunt getting his at last.!

Mr Brown said: "Every year we look at these things and we look at what is happening at different grades. I hope nevertheless you have found your service here rewarding. You are doing a very important job."
So, having fun in Afghanistan - pay for it!
Makes sense... :roll:

I thought everyone was getting their tax back now? I seem to remember getting a big chunk of money back at the end of my last tour!

I live in hope that some platoon looney or crusty time served Corporal, whose got nothing to lose and no fear of the consequences, will givehim a punch on the jaw that sends him flying.

Closet_Jibber said:
I thought everyone was getting their tax back now? I seem to remember getting a big chunk of money back at the end of my last tour!
Tax back? well yes I guess in a round about way.

Operational Tour Bonus.

You utter, utter, utter and complete Bas tard, I saw the topic heading and I went all light headed with glee, only to have my fondest dream shattered.

buryfc66 said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Tax back? well yes I guess in a round about way.

Operational Tour Bonus.
We were told it worked out at about £12 a day and instead of cancelling your tax payments they just gave you the equivelent back.

I'm 90% certain I haven't just made this up as I remember being rich!