Cycles and women - a sexy combination?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm not big on motorbikes, and to TBH the idea of women with guns really frightens me. However, I like women, and I like cycling.

Does the idea have legs?

Er, most definitely. Please don't ignore the other "quality" threads though. Everyone likes a good old letch at the slappers in the NAAFI bar don't they? Now, where's my pint......

:twisted:

Never seen the attraction meself......

This is a fucking stupid idea-it'll never catch on....

shiny

Old-Salt
Just to add to the debate.

Attachments

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Thankyouthankyouthankyou.
Now - this thread must stay pure - and particularly unsullied by the old slappers who seem to have crept into the others........

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Gremlin said:
Bambi said:
Now - this thread must stay pure - and particularly unsullied by the old slappers who seem to have crept into the others........

Sorry Chaps, but that is a challange :D :D
You utter bast@rd!!!!!! cmon, I'm asking for your help to get my pedal-felch library on-par!

Gremlin said:
Bambi said:

Unclean! You rotten bustard.

Bambi said:
Gremlin said:
Bambi said:

As you should know from another thread Bambi, I prefer my Bustard cleanly shot. Or at least I will do when it returns to the Game List in about 50 years or so. :)

When I was younger I had a habit of going down the WI and sniffing the old ladies bicycle seats but these bunch are a different ball game.

I love the bird in the first photo - lovely shaven hoof (from this angle). Any more.

BT.

Gremlin said:
Bambi said:
Gremlin said:
Bambi said:

As you should know from another thread Bambi, I prefer my Bustard cleanly shot. Or at least I will do when it returns to the Game List in about 50 years or so. :)
Any recommendations on shot size? I would have thought BB as a minimum. And I hope you have a chap to carry it for you - these things get devilish heavy after a couple of miles across the Plain. :hungry:

Gents, please... NO GROWLER SHOTS!! The Mods don't like it.