Cyber Stalking

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Baldrick66, Jun 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems that posting nasty comments on the internet is an offence punishable by jail (If they can find a spare cell) I expect all the regular arrsers will hand themselves in due to all the nasty posts that have upset Senior Officers, ministers and fat munter jouno chicks will bound to classed as stalking by muppet judge!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06/29/cyberstalker_goes_down/

So who's first?

Biscuit's? Flash? Dale? :p

2. I want a stalker but Dale said no and I'm not desperate enough to ask the Chubb.

3. Oh go on, I'll stalk you, but I can only do it on a part time basis. (PMT and the menopause willing)

Have you ever been in any high profile terrorist attacks on the capital, I think it'll help me get in character....

Beebs x

4. No high profile stuff but I once stood by and watched a 5 year old shove a load of sweets in his pocket and walk out of our local news agents without paying, I was too traumatised to take any action. :cry:

5. I have one! I'll bet he posts here soon to call me a civvie cock or something equally charming!
    He's followed me onto every other discussion!!

6. The thieving little bastard!

Aye, you're in.

PM me your addy and such, I'm to old to be expected to make to much effort.

Oh and can you get the weather forecast for your area so I know if the dogturd in a shoe box will light without petrol please?

Beebs x