Cyber Bullying

Damn! And there was me hoping it was a guide......was hoping to brush up on a few skills.

Cyberbullying is when one person or a group of people aim to threaten, tease or embarrass someone else by using a mobile phone, the internet or other technologies.
So, that'll be the majority of ARRSE then?

Plenty of throbbers stick their heads above the parapet on ARRSE, nobody asks them to, so its hardly bullying is it.

No, my comment was more tongue-in-cheek.
Most people ask for it. :)

Kids today really are idle little turds aren't they.
Whatever happened to proper bullying, you know, shitting in your victims schoolbag, sticking bubblegum in their hair and giving them a good kicking for being ginger?
A few harsh, abbreviated words on your cellphone is hardly traumatic is it, unless your a total jessy.

Zedd said:
What happened to natural selection? Bring it back so this whiney crybaby crap will go away.
natural selection was done away with and superseeded by the human rights act!!!!!

i really liked the quiz bit of that website? did anyone else take it?

apparently i'm quite mean and have participated in cyber bullying without even realising it!!!!

oh i'm sooooooo sorry!!!!!!

bloody nanny state!! :roll:

sandmanfez said:
A few harsh, abbreviated words on your cellphone is hardly traumatic is it, unless your a total jessy.
Oh I don't know, we made LNV top herself :D

You were conkers deep in BB and unable to join in anything other than love poetry

Ah yes, but she was a menopausal septic nutjob. Still, it might be worth trying again, theres plenty of people that I'm sure we'd all love to see dangling from their loft-hatch.

sandmanfez said:
Ah yes, but she was a menopausal septic nutjob. Still, it might be worth trying again, theres plenty of people that I'm sure we'd all love to see dangling from their loft-hatch.
How ARE Sven and Annakey by the way?

:twisted:

Its not bullying. Its just cleansing the gene pool.

Those that aint up to it end up trying to suck start a 9mm or give themselves skin failure.

Either way its a win win situation.

Bully

Latest Threads