CWC Divers watch wanted to buy.

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by dogs_bollox, Jan 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking for a CWC Divers watch. Preferably issue. PM me if you have one you don't want.

Cheers,
    D_B

2. don't bother, i have owned two and they both broke within weeks without going into the water .......

Trotsky

3. Odd that, I've had the SBS version for about 5 years, working fine. Battery must due to run out soon though. Never wear it these days, as it is a bit on the big side. Good watch though. Or have I been lucky?

4. You're kidding right ? I thought they were supposed to be good. Any idea what divers are using (even if it's not issue) ?

Cheers for the info' all the same still like to buy one for my collection if anyone has one of them.

AB, want to sell it then ? :D

D_B

5. i dropped both mine, but only from about four feet (in the same place to, changing at work) explained this to the nice man and the second came on for free, but if they are supposedly so ally surely they should stand being dropped?

Trotsky

6. I've had mine for three years - no probs. Wouldn't change it.
    [​IMG]

7. Omega Seamaster, as good as a Submariner, but much less ubiquitous.

8. I've aleady got a Rolex GMT I I got for my 18th b'day back in 1981. I'm not looking for the 'ultimate' watch, I'd just like a CWC divers to knock around in for those occasions when I'm out paddling and the consequences of losing the watch would be catastrophic . It's not about replacing the Rolly either, I've got insurance. I'm just very attached to it now and as it gets older I've become less willing to risk losing it. I've got a G10 but they don't like water.

D_B

9. Nobody got an issue one of these they want to flog ?

They can't be THAT bad then. Could this be misinformation / psyops at work ?

D_B

10. Still no more info on how good or bad the CWC divers watches are ?

Or anyone wanting to flog one ?

D_B

11. Are you still looking ?

12. Yep, still looking.

D_B

13. Had one for nearly 8 years & still going strong if not a little scruffy looking. Only one battery change so far & its been all over the world in all climates never a problem with it. Lasted longer than my G-Shock !!!.

14. I have a mint condition one. PM me with a offer.
    CWC SBS ISSUE DIVERS WATCH

15. I've pm'd you again but you haven't opened my first one yet !
    D_B